Cast pv Dasa 85.5mm 8mm stroker domes

Looking for bit of a heads up , building old pv dasa 8mm stroker small pin kaw wiseco flat pistons wanting to run at 200psi , best dome sizes and from where please ,looking for ball park can refine it all on build up, any help would be spot on cheers all

You are going to have to get those custom made depending on deck height and base height. Nobody is going to give you accurate or useful info
Why do dasa have different domes and not just blanks, i have dialed up cylinders and are un modified on height i have wiseco that dasa fit just looking for a base ,i can correct sqish ect once i have a base , trying to save a bit of working out , cheers

Why do dasa have different domes and not just blanks, i have dialed up cylinders and are un modified on height i have wiseco that dasa fit just looking for a base ,i can correct sqish ect once i have a base , trying to save a bit of working out , cheers
You might check with Brian @ Thrust Innovations on this. He did mine years ago, Wiseco piston and 85mm bore +8 mil crank..

Like the Buzzard said, he had ordered custom cut domes fir it and had to recut 2 times more to get the compression near where I wanted it. Believe Dasa supplied the custom domes and did the recutting

May need to be more clear on what pistons you have. Are they kawasaki pistons or are they flat tops for the specific profile for that cylinder. Not all flat tops are same angle or truly flat

Jr.

Standing Tall
Staff member
Site Supporter
I built a lot of these back in the day. Both race and early FS/FR.
to answer your question, depending on porting? Squish, and a variety of other factors.
your needing to be 26-28cc, to yield 200# cranking compression.
like JC suggested, ADA made an off the shelf dome set for these motors.
I had very good luck with them. I can help you source what your looking for.
there is even a very good chance I have something close to what you will need in my
used parts stash from back then. Please email me direct, Paul@lehrperformance.com
if I can be of help?

ski ya, Paul

to answer your question, depending on porting? Squish, and a variety of other factors.
there is even a very good chance I have something close to what you will need in my
used parts stash from back then. Please email me direct, Paul@lehrperformance.com
if I can be of help?

ski ya, Paul

When the need arises, I’ll be using your service, I’ve seen your porting work, very clean porting!

Reactions: Jr.
if I can be of help?

ski ya, Paul
Spot on thanks just what im looking for a base starting point, 2deg pistons

Reactions: Jr.
Top Bottom