What's your opinion

• Chev/GMC

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Ford

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • RAM

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Little follow up and a ride report. Luv the truck, little out of hand with the nanny BS, but use to it now. V8 is the only way to go. Just got a vin for a second one ordered, same exact as first truck except for extra cab. Guess we’re all in with Ford.

Last edited:

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
l bought an 03 Astro awd pass. van (4.3) a couple years ago.Wife made a funny face when l brought it home,cause l have a cargo Astro for work.But it has proved itself a number of times now being versatile.The main purpose of this van was to haul jet skis.I had to install air bags in the rear to hold the azz end up with two skis and gear,but got 5k in it with a 160,000 miles on the odometer.24 miles to the gal. on the highway.And not bad camping either.

Attachments

• 6A2DB443-C1D5-482E-B8C6-222D3D75858E.jpeg
    6A2DB443-C1D5-482E-B8C6-222D3D75858E.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 10
l bought an 03 Astro awd pass. van (4.3) a couple years ago.Wife made a funny face when l brought it home,cause l have a cargo Astro for work.But it has proved itself a number of times now being versatile.The main purpose of this van was to haul jet skis.I had to install air bags in the rear to hold the azz end up with two skis and gear,but got 5k in it with a 160,000 miles on the odometer.24 miles to the gal. on the highway.And not bad camping either.
Sweet ride Don! Probably a lot better on gas than all my buddies are getting with their Quigleys lol !

Bought my V6 2017 Silverado a couple years ago and love the truck. Plenty of power and has decent gas mileage. Been looking for a single cab F150 5.0 for months but just can’t find any in my area. Looks like I’ll have to special order one.
View attachment 429143
According to my salesman orders for ‘22’s had to be in by 5/13/22, kind of pushed us to get it done. He said if I ordered a 250 or a 350 I probably wouldn’t get it, to be honest, I’m glad we went 150, rides like a car. If/when you can order, definitely go V8, and, Ford now offers NO auto start/stop , 50 bucks less actually. I didn’t have that choice on the first truck because it was a’21. He was telling me it has to do with material shortages why they offer it now. Go figure.

Quinc

Buy a Superjet

Top Bottom