Surfriding Daisy day freeride aka waverave 2.0

air blair

you are the reason
Date will be sept. 13,14,15 roll out. This is the parks last weekend of year. Hoping for wavez this time of year. Daisy day is the sunken boat from the 1800s that is stuck in that sandbar at claybanks. As of now, clay, george, johny, and myself will be attending. Book up more the marrier. If enough people want i could print up some shirts
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

air blair

you are the reason
Heck ya!!! I will be there. Will we be able to leave our skis on the beach all weekend?

More the merrier, this is not a planned event, its a freeride. Hoping for fall waves. Good times. I would recommend helmet,and tow ropes. Gas and muscles to carry gas cans down the stairs

Jobu

Schrickter
I'm going, already reserved a site. Not sure if my wife is going with me yet. My brother is going for sure and at least 3 more of my ridding buddies. I'm planning on being there late Thursday afternoon and staying till sunday.

air blair

you are the reason
Weather will rock, bring your family and chill. High surf will make for some killer flips. The waves break awesome at claybanks. Rickter and eme kuwait or b1 1100

Jobu

Schrickter
I'll be there Thursday! Can't wait, hoping for big waves. There's only a couple places on my body that isn't sore already, hoping to even it out

Should be good! Lil D still yelling WAVE RAVE!! Want to get this X2 of mine Super High!

Top Bottom