December couch ride?

The Penguin

triple secret probation
OK Peeps - the coordinator is trying to get a head count so that he can arrange the evening festivities - so consider this your roll call.

we also need to figure out if we are going to ride one-way or round trip. If we are one-waying, we'll need at least a couple peeps as ground crew. I'll volunteer my truck & trailer to carry an extra ski or 2 (one on trailer, one SJ or B1 in the bed) if someone will drive it from Freeport to POC. If we are round-tripping, there will be overnight on-site security at the yacht basin that we are leaving from.

I've got a couple guys from the fishing board interested in joining us on skis as well.

We also need to reserve a hotel room for Saturday night.
read and respond.

if you are planning to go - and drive back Saturday evening and not stay for the party, etc - I need to know so I can tell Jerry.

if you are going - and want to get a hotel room, we need to make a reservation.

I understand the boat parade and afterparty are lots of fun.

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
OH REALLY?
what he said

Thats my story. You sound suprised.

istockphoto_10591825-suprised-

read and respond.

if you are planning to go - and drive back Saturday evening and not stay for the party, etc - I need to know so I can tell Jerry.

if you are going - and want to get a hotel room, we need to make a reservation.

I understand the boat parade and afterparty are lots of fun.

I will need to get back home after the ride, I might have to work that sunday.

Still wondering if I should try this on a stand up or the b1. I would like to attempt it on a stand up. There is no way I could do this with my ski and the dry pipe.

I do have a 61X from my b1 I can throw in my ski if someone has a B pipe I could use.

Moondance

Just plain me....

istockphoto_10591825-suprised-

Still wondering if I should try this on a stand up or the b1. I would like to attempt it on a stand up. There is no way I could do this with my ski and the dry pipe.

I do have a 61X from my b1 I can throw in my ski if someone has a B pipe I could use.
oh boo hoo - you don't have a ski to ride. Did your nut sack just get busted because you thought you were riding the hooter scooter? Must be sad to know that your nuts are so wittle that this poor little helpless gurl can crack on them so bad:purr:

j/k love ya, mean it :kiss:

You know you can ride me Hooter Scooter.

The Penguin

triple secret probation

Thanks - you could have mentioned that earlier. :spank:

I'm in the air about SJ or Polaris. might be a game day decision.

I met another guy that's been on the toy run before - he said some of the big/fast boats will go ahead of the pack, so if we want to fall in with the faster boats, we can. The slow boats catch up for lunch, etc.

The only hitch in this trip is that we all have to be at the Matagorda River locks at a certain time.

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
Thanks - you could have mentioned that earlier. :spank:

I'm in the air about SJ or Polaris. might be a game day decision.

I met another guy that's been on the toy run before - he said some of the big/fast boats will go ahead of the pack, so if we want to fall in with the faster boats, we can. The slow boats catch up for lunch, etc.

The only hitch in this trip is that we all have to be at the Matagorda River locks at a certain time.

Me working sunday makes a difference??

I see my doctor today and will know more after that. I might just ride the b1, especially if its cold.

So there are only two people that plan on doing this ride from the X?

Last edited:

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
Ide like to see input from:

Curtis
Kelly
Wavechaser
Travis
Smoofers
Ass Joel
Luke
Peter123
Timbo is out, talked to him yesterday.
Anyone else I missed.

To see if anyone else is in as rider or to help with support.
With out support its going to be hard to do this.

Peter123

C-Note
If there is room, I'm down (and cold). Well, actually I'll need to officially check with wasp-bait to make sure she doesn't have anything planned for me.

The Penguin

triple secret probation
Wasp-bait approved it, but then I remembered I have tickets to the KISS concert that night.

And it was a little too close to Aransas bay...lol

http://www.underwatertimes.com/news.php?article_id=10164052839

texas_record_bull_shark.jpg

we are nowhere close to Port Aransas on this trip

Is that really a concern
You would more than likely hit the lotto than get hit by a shark
got any lotto numbers for me? :biggrin:

What about getting hit by a cougar?
chances greatly improve if you change your hunting ground to PF Changs, Sullivans or Flemings.

Top Bottom