December couch ride?

Peter123

C-Note
Nope. I'm out. Going to the KISS concert that evening which means we'll start drinking around 4 pm and be going until 2 am. At my age, I'll need all the energy I can muster.

The Penguin

triple secret probation
let's see...drive from Freeport to Matagorda if you want to join us for lunch - then from Matagorda to Port O'Connor.

I'd like to stay for the boat parade and party, spend the night in POC and head back to Houston on Sunday morning. I also need to stop in Port Lavaca (on the way back from POC) and check out that trailer. IF (emphasis on the IFs here) Mick and I are the only ones going, if we can put both skis on my trailer and he can haul my trailer from POC back to Houston - I could bring the new boat trailer back as well.

The trailer is "free" and comes with a "free" boat that I have to drain the water out of, and potentially get some new tires on (and haul the boat to the dump, of course) - so it could be a bit of an ordeal to get it hooked up and hauled from PL back to Houston.

The Penguin

triple secret probation
So potentially, depending on the clapped out boat, I drive ur truck and moonie drives micks? Maybe luciloo can kick it with mom this weekend...if so I'm down for an overnighter.
I'll be partying Friday night in Sargent and driving from there to Freeport on Saturday morning.

you don't have to stay the night Saturday if you don't want. (though I would appreciate the help with getting the new trailer on the road)

Top Bottom