Eme q8 build

I wont be useing that alum 90 off the waterbox. It will be a carbon tube with a built in 90 so it will be one less coupler and one solid peice. So the waterbox mid tube and tail tube will be all carbon.

YUPP... Iv saved every penny for this...Im buy far rich and had to take in many side jobs to make this possible. I have
2 little girls. One is 2 and the other is 8 months...the oldlady is so fusterated with me, i told her when the ski is done then i will start
a savings, lol.

HAHA. YEEEAH sure you will ben. After the ski is done.. and the subaru.. and the prelude and her subaru and whatever other crazy project you got goin on! i still dont get where you pull that kind of money from! if you need a hand with the build dont hesitate to call me. Cant wait to see you pull that double backflip you keep talking about! haha. I should have my ski ready to go in a week, this thing better be ready!

yeah he mentioned that to me. Shame i got rid of that -2 aluminum handle pole with he quick turn. he insisted he diddnt want it though....

Im going to be useing two diffrant powerplants in this hull this season, the 862cc dasa and a polaris 1000cc. Eric offers a mount
kit for the 62t powerplant but im choosing to have custom bedplates made. So the yami will bolt down direct were the polaris goes. The bedplates will be machined from billit alum. Decals will get started next week.

More.

Attachments

• EMEQ8Hullpickup011.jpg
    EMEQ8Hullpickup011.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 469
  • EMEQ8Hullpickup014.jpg
    EMEQ8Hullpickup014.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 472
  • EMEQ8Hullpickup003.jpg
    EMEQ8Hullpickup003.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 285
  • EMEQ8Hullpickup058.jpg
    EMEQ8Hullpickup058.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 374
House is mine? The shop pics are the ski at my machine shop. And the pics with eric, are at his fathers dealership in PA.

Top Bottom