Erica's RN Build (DONE)

Erica

Bigfish's Girl
AAHHH You got me! :biggrin:

Your boat is looking sweet Erica! Now finish er off!!!

He hasn't even seen what you posted yet. So, I am sure he will comment. :veryhappy: Thank you! But a big thanks to ED! Beleive me, I am ready to ride. Can't wait to take it out. He said he would build me a boat as bad as my bank could stand. He said he has the skill as long as I have the money. And a big THANKS to Art @ Jet Works.

Last edited:

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
Nice work Ed,
Diggin the paint, and that superglue hack is gonna come in handy.
Thanks for sharing the tips

Bigfish

Bigfish
Thanks everyone for the compliments.

DirtyJ: I can't believe you said that! remember Americans are allowed to have guns and i just got a new one .see you at Wavedaze my Canadian brother EH!!:nana:

DirtyJ

Freedom aint free no more

DirtyJ: I can't believe you said that! remember Americans are allowed to have guns and i just got a new one .see you at Wavedaze my Canadian brother EH!!:nana:

LOL

Hey Big Man dont you have enough guns already? Guess there like skis, you can never have to many! Till the daze!!!

steve-uk

Manners cost nothing

You have guns installed on this beast too? :Banane36: thats pretty cool

great looking ski Big Fish... :friday:

Bigfish

Bigfish
The engine is together working on matching up the manifold and pipe it was a old one had to open it up .The turf will happen over the weekend and some assemble if i have time to work on it .

Attachments

• P5030301.jpg
    P5030301.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 92
  • P5110272.jpg
    P5110272.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
I'm starting to see the BIG picture. U build her a bad azz RN so u have a nice back up ski. LOL U r now gonna get a :spank:, unless u paypal me 5 dolla to remove this post. LOL I hate to b u when she reads this and she then see's the BIG picture.

BTW-awesome job

Top Bottom