FLASH-FX IS AN AWESOME SELLER !!!!!

E350

Site Supporter
I bought Flash-FX's original Factory Pipe made specifically for the FX-1, which he bought in 1995 with his FX-1.

AND IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL !

AND HE INCLUDED HIS ORIGINAL DOCUMENTATION AND THE APPROPRIATE CARB JETS !!

AND HE INCLUDED A NEW COLLAR AND ROLLED-EDGE HOSE CLAMPS !!!

AND THE LUBE FOR THE COLLAR !!!!

@Flash-FX apparently has installed a 900cc engine so much so that its requirements for exhaust far exceed the original Factory Pipe.

So, he listed it here and I bought it at a reasonable price and he included shipping in his price.

Now just waiting for @waxhead to finish up the rest of the puzzle pieces. . .

FLASH-FX IS AN AWESOME SELLER !!!!!

And I got a chance to speak with him on the phone, and I think he is most likely also an awesome riding buddy!

Flash-FX

No Square..No Round..FX-1
Here is the water jacket all drawn for the sand core
Loving the progress Wax!!
But, The only thing that come to mind for a change (after messing with "B"pipes for 26 years) would be to re-locate or eliminate the high speed water injection point. Having it on the bottom was a challenge to access and tune. Especially on the FX-1. In the end, I just kept the middle and bottom injection points lubed and free to move, but CLOSED. The only one I adjusted was the TOP point at about 3/4 of a turn out from closed.
Oh, and one more little thing...DITCH the POWDERCOAT! Powdercoating is good for office furniture, not jet-ski parts.

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
Loving the progress Wax!!
But, The only thing that come to mind for a change (after messing with "B"pipes for 26 years) would be to re-locate or eliminate the high speed water injection point. Having it on the bottom was a challenge to access and tune. Especially on the FX-1. In the end, I just kept the middle and bottom injection points lubed and free to move, but CLOSED. The only one I adjusted was the TOP point at about 3/4 of a turn out from closed.
Oh, and one more little thing...DITCH the POWDERCOAT! Powdercoating is good for office furniture, not jet-ski parts.
Thanks for the ideas.
I dont want to change the water points, even though its a pain in some skis its also risky on others as it makes it even harder when i move them. this header pipe will also work with the kawasaki system we are working on and I dont now how it will effect all of that.
I only ever run with the bottom screw open, i set it at 3/4 = 1/2 depending on the ski and I find that the best. The other two I close, lot of different way to skin a cat huh.
I understand also about the powder coat but leaving it raw looks so ugly. Then again we have all seen the header pipes with the paint flaking off them

Top Bottom