Freestyle For real?!?!~Rosie's Official WDK R.I.P build thread ~

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Another three pages of distraction from riding. It's like you don't have time to do things the right way but you have time to do things twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not distracting me from riding at all. Im busy with school.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Another three pages of distraction from riding. It's like you don't have time to do things the right way but you have time to do things twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And I have no idea what you mean, please elaborate

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Lowered the attaching point for my trim cable and also extended it out a little so it has a straight shot and hopefully not break as easy. Luckily I had an extra inner cable so I can just slide in a new inner if it breaks.
e9c015aa10f890b738cb267ef2263670.jpg

westjon86

Blast eet!
Lowered the attaching point for my trim cable and also extended it out a little so it has a straight shot and hopefully not break as easy. Luckily I had an extra inner cable so I can just slide in a new inner if it breaks.

Is your trim cable made from safety wire?

Schmidty721

someone turf my rails
What are you using for a cable? In the photo it almost looks like a solid core...
Where did it break the first time?

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Idk I got it from @superjetguy. It broke right between the housing and attach point. But it was due to the angle I had it at... I'm pretty sure this one will work better

Will lowering the attaching point not make it harder to pull?

Can you not drill and tap a bit of angle to the top of your exit nozzle to hold the cable, like in the picture.... Yours looks pretty rough

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Will lowering the attaching point not make it harder to pull?

Can you not drill and tap a bit of angle to the top of your exit nozzle to hold the cable, like in the picture.... Yours looks pretty rough

Yes I could do like your picture. The problem is the method I have to use to clamp my cable down. There's no threads on it,just the housing. So I have to crush the housing to secure it.

Not gonna lie....but thats the ugliest trim setup ive ever seen. Looks like cable is just gonna break again under the crazy force its gonna need to work seeing how low you have it

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
I'm trying to work with what I've got.. Idgaf if it's ugly. I hate having to crush the cable housing down to hold it in place. If it had threads like a normal cable it'd be sooo nice

RivMan

doing something stupid...
Site Supporter
You need a threaded end that the cable housing will sit in, crushing the housing will never work out long term. Something like this:

b5d1_1.JPG

-Rob

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
You need a threaded end that the cable housing will sit in, crushing the housing will never work out long term. Something like this:

b5d1_1.JPG

-Rob
That would keep the housing from sliding back and forth?

Top Bottom