Ski For Sale: -7 Trinity Matrix, XS900, PFP and all the other goodies

Ducky

Back in the game!
Site Supporter
Selling my one off -7 Trinity Matrix with bolt-on 3 inch carbon hull extensions and extended ride plate. I love this ski, and you can do everything you want with it, but I am looking to simply my life and build a garage (working in a carport sucks!). I bought this ski in December, and completely tore it down, and upgraded/rebuilt just about everything. I have put about 5 hours on the ski since I completely rebuilt it, and it rips! The hull is in good shape, but does have a few gel coat chips and scruffs. Below is a build list:

• -7 Trinity Matrix Hull with bolt on 3 inch carbon hull extensions and extended ride plate. Turf is in great shape overall. Hull has a pump dump VersiPlug Max, and a smaller versiplug tray drain, plus a Rule Bilge Pump with rotary switch in a Watt Hole on the dash

• RRP pole with RRP OVP steering/fat bars.

• XS900SS motor with XS modified Mikuni 46s, Boyesen intake and reeds, and blowsion flame arrestors.

• Custom wet powerfactor pipe (inner chamber only). Whole pipe setup was just freshly powder coated.

• New zeeltronic ignition with custom curve by LPW and freshly lightened flywheel.

• New Rad Dudes gas tank.

• Torrent 148 mag (freshly rebuilt) with brand new prop from Torrent. Midshaft also rebuilt.

• Brand new Thrust Pro Trim with Billet Trim lever(newest version).

**** Yes, the pole is slightly crooked in the picture. I was messing around with some adjustments and guess I didnt get it perfectly centered. That has now been fixed.

Asking $11,500.

Also have a bunch of spare parts that will be included. Ski is titled and registered as a 2021 Trinity Matrix. I believe the hull was originally assembled in 2015?

Located on Lake Norman, in Denver, NC. Would prefer in-person pick up.

PM me or text me at 607-341-3571 if interested.

Thanks!

Matt

Trinity 1.jpgTrinity 2.jpgTrinity 3.jpgTrinity 4.jpgTrinity 5.jpgTrinity 6.jpgTrinity 7.jpgTrinity 8.jpgTrinity 9.jpgTrinity 11.jpg

Top Bottom