Want to Buy Found

I have conversion brackets, and may have a pole. (Well, I know I do, I just need to look into a repair for it maybe?) It is RN pole that someone hacked up the bottom mount to fit a stock SN bracket. I am NOT sure if this is a good idea to run like this? Will it break? $100 as is, if you want to run like this or find a new base. I do not have any extra bases here...

Give me an email watcon@watcon.com or call my shop if interested.

harrymank

Site Supporter
Thanks for the option John but I don’t have a source for a unmodified base and was wanting to get a conversion bracket and do it right.

I have a brand new take off from a 2018 Superjet that was never used if you are interested - it is has the chin pad, bushings, turn plate, bars, grips and stock throttle. I also have a brand new steering cable if you need it. Just let me know. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0568.jpeg
    IMG_0568.jpeg
    74.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0569.jpeg
    IMG_0569.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0570.jpeg
    IMG_0570.jpeg
    98.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0571.jpeg
    IMG_0571.jpeg
    221.9 KB · Views: 22

RMBC Freeride

Vintage
Site Supporter
Found it
21d8ff22fe7b1ed143c79d66a040aa3f.jpg
c5ca52cde34e50ffbd4d667d1f1b2df1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a chin pad that they want to get rid of. Looking for one to go on a 2016 stock superjet. I am not really looking for a expensive one just one I can take and put a cover on.

I have a brand new take off from a 2018 Superjet that was never used if you are interested - it is has the chin pad, bushings, turn plate, bars, grips and stock throttle. I also have a brand new steering cable if you need it. Just let me know. Thanks
. Is this still available? Would you separate the chin pad from it?

Top Bottom