FreeForm Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know.... I liked the website at first. The top secret MonkeyLite thing was cheesy but sure.. fine... Whatever. It's all fancy and neat.
Then I told a joke and was accused of being negative.

Negative? Really? Huh.... Let's see...

*deeeeeep breath*

Sure you obviously have some big money backing the operation, but it still looks fly-by-night to me. You guys are way behind schedule and over budget. You're rushing to get caught up and it shows.

Chimes? Really? Do they make little 'ding ding ding' sounds when you ride it? Couldn't take 5 minutes to spell check you're technical specifications?

The arrows that point to the invisible footholds are cool too. I guess you got into a big hurry to get the prototype done for the photoshoot/ launch and couldn't knock that out. Looks like there's a lot of room there to.... Glass holds in... Oh wait... You can't glass onto plastic real well can you. Do we use caulk? Should we all throw away the composites and resin in our garage to buy plastic welders? Those are cheap and easy to use I bet. I'm sure you'll sell those too.

Maybe next time you'll plan far enough ahead to order an entire sheet of hydro turf to turf the rails. How many seams are there exactly? You have this highly paid team of Marketing Gorillas and that's what you launch with?

But you sure launched hard.
"Nuclear launch" That's one of those fancy terms you tell investors so they think you're doing something with their money. LOL "yes sir, were burning your money in this NUCLEAR fire of marketing!"

LOL you seriously promised someone, or a group of someone's that you'd sell 250 hulls this year? It's almost April bro. That's 35 hulls per month. That's like 1.05 per day or something, all the way into winter.

What's scary is that people are investing who don't know how ridiculous it looks to have wind chimes on the bottom of a hull and 19 seams in your turf job. They're like 'I say ole boy... Isn't this website the cat's ass?!?' And through the scotch and cigar fumes you hear 'yes yes! It's stupendous! And as I understand it, they'll be going nuclear at any moment. I'm not quite sure what that means but it sounds very tenacious! Hahahhahaha' and they climb into their bentleys and get chauffeured off to Pebble beach or some other wealthy person destination.

You've got a fat bank roll and investors who you've promised some impossible stuff to but I'm not falling for the hype. You can keep your $6500 ding ding hull man.
Well done sir . Quite possibly one of they finest rants I've read . I remember my first beer . Jk man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't read anywhere it said unsinkable, anybody can sink a ski

I didn't imagine it
6cceba71884e39259450e4b449592c4e.jpg

Not being fiberglass makes it more difficult to customize the ski for your setup and riding style. It comes with adjustable foot holds great but how many people who ride surf use just holds? I love my straps. @Free_Form_Factory I'm not bashing just curious. How would someone go about installing foot straps, different mounts or inserts to this hull to make it work with the different tank, exhaust, and engine combinations out there?

wow i like it,well done guys.just like everyone else how would a customer go about repairing a hull like this?i would not worry about adding any mod to this hull cause there more than enough inserts to mount anything just like we are doing now....

Can wait to see a video this hull

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
I hope my comments were not viewed as negative about this hull. Someone said that price doesnt affect the sport and i was simply saying iys hard for young people to get in. My 1st 8 years in the sport i had a 1000 x2 that was always broken. I only stuck it out because im too stubborn to quit.

Ive been playing with composites for about 7-8 years and still dont have the skills to make the hull ive been wanting since i started. I only recently made my first production quality part and it still needs improvement. I understand why these things cost so much.

I am hoping to someday bring some products to market that fill some gaps but even with all the time and effort im still short.

Competition drives prices down and innovation up. These guys and anyone else get support from me. regardless of if their products pans out, they have my respect for effort alone.

I think more of us that make comments or take shots do it in jest or in conversation than are truely intending to be negative.

swapmeet

Brotastic
Easy to sharp shoot from the sidelines when you bring nothing but cute pictures to the table. People bitch about not having more choices or new innovation in our sport, but when someone brings it to the table, you get a lot of responses that are anything but constructive. How about trying to support rather than tearing down.........you don't have to like it, but try giving constructive input instead of ridicule and fancy animated pictures.

LOL Spoken like a true marketing manager of another brand hull. At least FFF's head guy can speak on behalf of their product. Tiger craft had to hire you because you're better with the public.

Who's bitching about not enough choices in hulls??? We have more choices than the grocery store has cereal.

Not being fiberglass makes it more difficult to customize the ski for your setup and riding style. It comes with adjustable foot holds great but how many people who ride surf use just holds? I love my straps. @Free_Form_Factory I'm not bashing just curious. How would someone go about installing foot straps, different mounts or inserts to this hull to make it work with the different tank, exhaust, and engine combinations out there?

That is a great question and we apologize for not touching on that before hand. We will be offering additional mounts and glue for those who would like or need them. As far as foot straps go, we have installed several sets on our boats. If you are interested in having foot straps on your boat we will be more than happy to install them for you. If anyone has any further questions or concerns please contact us directly through our website.
Thank you,
Free Form Factory
www.ridefreeform.com

air blair

you are the reason
Oh here we go........ As long as you put a tpe engine in it. You'll have my support ha. Ha ha. Fools I tell ya. Build them hulls and show and tell at Wavedaze please.

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
LOL Spoken like a true marketing manager of another brand hull. At least FFF's head guy can speak on behalf of their product. Tiger craft had to hire you because you're better with the public.

Who's bitching about not enough choices in hulls??? We have more choices than the grocery store has cereal.

Why bring up who I work with? You're really hung up on that. You should concentrate on riding more and less on hanging out on here trying to think of ways to look cool for your cyber friends.

This has nothing to do with the companies I work with and everything to do with your holier than thou attitude. You have no clue what I actually do.....there's more to life than this forum. I've been fortunate to find that out by going to the events and working with some great people.

How about you speak to me in person the way you speak to me on the forum? Bring some fancy gifs with you...

Last edited:
964chris and swap cut it out please. Robin likes to be a smart@ss and stir the pot. He doesn't mean anything by it. That's just him

Says the guy with 6 post in the 4 months he has been a member.
Maybe I just don't really have that much to say, maybe I haven't said that much because of comments like the one above from a moderator with way too many posts, maybe I know more about what has gone on here in the last 8 or 9 years than I am letting on or maybe I really am Captian Obvious , you figure it out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom