Freestyle Hot Tub!

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
huge pain getting the old filler hose off that isn't it! Also if you need some new hose filler to tank (I think its 2" dia) I have some I can send you.

Aquaholic

World's Oldest Teenager
graft in the bottom of an stx1100
But, then it wouldn't handle like a frisbee! I've read a few threads where people have done some bottom deck grafts. One guy cut out the bottom, and grafted the whole bottom off of a SeaDoo 215 4tec, including drivetrain and pump. The thing does 60+ mph! So, for what I have planned...something along those lines makes sense on paper. I just don't want to delve that deep into a composite nightmare.
jetmategraft.jpgjetmate graft2.jpgjetmategraft11.jpg

Aquaholic

World's Oldest Teenager
Are you going to run trim tabs? I have been looking at these but want you to try them first. :D
I don't know? We'll see how the project unfolds. I've only taken this thing out once, since I picked it up at World Finals. We had a blast ripping around Body Beach that weekend. It came with a SP 750 and it gets up on plane with 2 people, pretty quick.

Last edited:

Aquaholic

World's Oldest Teenager
Custom, one off. As you know, a splash shield for these things is a unicorn item. The guy who made it for me said it was extremely difficult to do and I got the impression that he regretted taking the project on. He said it was a nightmare to make.

Last edited:
Top Bottom