IFWA Surf Slam 09 pics

Yep that is Graham he is a really Cool Guy and has alot of humor and one hell of a rider I might add. That group is involved for the fun of the sport. Alway's laughing and having a great time we need more people like them.

As far as I'm concerned anyone riding in those conditions is one hell of a rider. In fact all riders were pretty damn impressive IMHO.

He dont look stupid. Respect to all the riders who rode that weekend,those conditions were nasty man.

Attachments

• IMG_6564.jpg
    IMG_6564.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG_8912.jpg
    IMG_8912.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_8969.jpg
    IMG_8969.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 62

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
Just got back from the Doctor.
Background: On Thursday before Surf Slam, I dislocated the tip of my right ring finger on a pretty big pancake (hit the wave too early). I pushed it right back in, but it popped out rather easily two more times. I taped it over the weekend and figured it was bruised and would heal after that.
Here I am damn near two weeks later, finger still hurts, is swollen, and I can't straighten it out.
X-Rays show that the top ligament tore off the bone. I'll be seeing an orthopedist tomorrow. It may get better with therapy or possibly surgery.

Yay for freeride injuries. :cheer:
The ocean was out for blood that weekend. I'm still limping from the Friday 3:20PM sneaker/rogue wave blowing two SJs over my leg. You didn't have to go into the water for pain it came to you. As I was leaving Sunday Crab was talking about it being like superjet bowling. I said it sucks to be the pins.

Kiss the rings, Biotch!

attachment.php

Mr. Bean goes all hard core gagsta on yo azz at The 2009 Blowsion SurfSlam....

Last edited:

kawasakit2me

Hooked on the Jamz
sorry for whatever put me on the same level as ridethelip, i dont want to be looked at like that. can we just drop it and get more pics!?

:biggthumpup: Good answer

I'm sorry but the guy in the pink robe was obviously the coolest guy there.

Grahammy = Rocks :biggthumpup:

R

ridethelip

He dont look stupid. Respect to all the riders who rode that weekend,those conditions were nasty man.
great photo's sorry, anyone could be at the controls of that ski in that photo that i said was stupid and i still would'nt like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Stanton High

I can have one made and shipped to you, $49.95 includes priority shipping. Full color high quality ink and paper suitable for framing, not the cheapo stuff... 28x17

attachment.php

Attachments

• !cid__0926091034-00.jpg
    !cid__0926091034-00.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 231
Who's ski was this? I know it was one the the Australian guys. This was probably my favorite boat there, so clean! I want to ask him a couple questions about the limiting rope clamp setup he had, it was bad arse.

Attachments

• SNC00070.jpg
    SNC00070.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 51
  • SNC00073.jpg
    SNC00073.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 47
Top Bottom