Freestyle Jaw jacked

Went to miller sunday and caught a nice big boat throwing. The usual flips n rolls for me but one kid on a stock 650 squarenose thought he'd crank the bars and try something. I saw him in mid air and knew it was going to be all bad. He was in the jaws of the ski and getting chewed on (all wadded up between the pole and hood) . After he got spit out, he was rubbing his jaw and I knew he got chin checked. When I got back to the beach, he was loading up. I said I saw that and he was on his way to the hospital to get his jaw relocated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210804-131821_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20210804-131821_Messenger.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 201
  • Screenshot_20210801-215708_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210801-215708_Chrome.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 199
Against my better judgment, could you elaborate on on what happened when he got caught in there and landed before he got out? Was he upside down landing pole first or did he get a smack and smush from the hull then the pole?

I'm sorry but this is jet ski nightmare oil and its not twc-3 approved

E350

Site Supporter
Met Matthew today. Remembered that we had met him last year. What a great guy! He skied over because I had the hood off (I was checking if my ski was stalling because of low fuel, and it was so I switched to carb line from run port to reserve port and headed back to ramp).

Anyway, he is in good spirits and is riding while healing and is healing up nicely and is wearing a helmet.

I mentioned x-h2o to him so hopefully he will find this thread.

Top Bottom