Just picked up a 94 stock blaster.

I just picked up a 94 stock blaster today and was wondering what type of mods I should put on it. I plan on riding it as the weather gets nicer but figured I could order parts now and enjoy the ski as is while I wait.20210419_185026.jpg

Pipe (any is better than stock), intake grate (Worx 201 205), ride plate (I like my Pro Tec), flame arrestor, and prop (Hooker 10-16 or Hooker 9-15). Don't forget to ditch the stock bars and add some dirtbike handlebars, I like my CR-High Bend Renthal and Pro Taper 1-1/8" fat bars on my 'Blasters.

Congrats, she looks great!

I'm pretty happy with getting the blaster today.

I'll start changing out the handle bars as I do research On a new pipe and the other items on the list.

thanks!

For the hitch hauler you should be strapping from the front and rear bow eyes. You can remove the seat and install a third one over the middle of the hull then the seat should latch back on over the tiedown.

This appears to be your first ski. Its going on its 27th birthday. I would disassemble and inspect/replace everything needed before I ever rode it. If you do ride it, make sure to practice deep water reboarding before you fall off.

This appears to be your first ski. Its going on its 27th birthday. I would disassemble and inspect/replace everything needed before I ever rode it. If you do ride it, make sure to practice deep water reboarding before you fall off.
Thanks I'll forsure practice deep water reboarding before I go to far from shore.

Top Bottom