Krash predator

What’s up guys,
Took my 2020 Krash out for its first ride today,
Not so smooth, hoping to hear some feedback

1. throttle was stuck open on first fire, took off like a jet and whipped me around like a dam bull, luckily no one was there to see lol
I’m guessing throttle adjusment or idle adjustments?

2. Kill switch doesn’t work, fell off ski 5 mins in key came out switch ski kept running, I spun in circles and luckily the battery died,

when I got home hooked up to a new battery now there’s no power to the CDI, all the lights are out
But now as soon as I hook it up to the battery it tries to turn over without the key on the kill switch?

what ur guys thoughts I’ve been reading up on different issues just wanted to get some feedback also waiting for there service team to give me a call

hoping to get these bugs worked out so I can enjoy this thing

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Contact Krash before you spend the next 2 months trying to figure this out. It is sad, this is a daily occurrence. They have a great idea, the hulls ride good, just quality control is just not there. That said, They have always seemed to go above and beyond to make things right. Just growing pains.

What’s up guys,
Took my 2020 Krash out for its first ride today,
Not so smooth, hoping to hear some feedback

1. throttle was stuck open on first fire, took off like a jet and whipped me around like a dam bull, luckily no one was there to see lol
I’m guessing throttle adjusment or idle adjustments?

2. Kill switch doesn’t work, fell off ski 5 mins in key came out switch ski kept running, I spun in circles and luckily the battery died,

when I got home hooked up to a new battery now there’s no power to the CDI, all the lights are out
But now as soon as I hook it up to the battery it tries to turn over without the key on the kill switch?

what ur guys thoughts I’ve been reading up on different issues just wanted to get some feedback also waiting for there service team to give me a call

hoping to get these bugs worked out so I can enjoy this thing

okay, so is this a RTR ski? or is a stage 1/stage 2 where you put your own guts into it? - if it is in fact a RTR ski, as Kahuna said....sad reoccurance.

Top Bottom