Looking to buy a new TV.Who knows about what is the best out there??

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
Looking for a 55” new tv.Time to update what we have.Not really interested in anything bigger (65” and up),because it will be too large for the area we have.
Been looking at QLED at this point
@OCD Solutions what’s your opinion

The Samsung’s have great imaging, it’s brighter, better color and sharper images… every time I look at my sons Samsung I think wow what a great picture…. I’ll get a Samsung next time

I have tried many and Samsung IMO has the best "find internet channels" app. It just finds them all and adds them to the main channel list.

Other TV's make me switch over to "internet TV" rather than just adding them to my over the air channels. (I don't have cable TV....just internet).

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Get oled, it is currently the best of the best right now. (only tv that can do a true black) Also there are sub models. For instance the A1 is lowest tier and D1 is the best. I have been without a tv for the last 3 months and holding out for black friday.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
I wear $24 drug store readers and listen to a tv more than I watch it so I could actually care less about picture quality, at least not about the highest quality possible anyways.

I typically buy Sony for home but have had great luck with the Hitachi, Vizio, LG and other sub $700 tv’s. Even the cheap 4K crap is more than adequate for me these days.

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
I wear $24 drug store readers and listen to a tv more than I watch it so I could actually care less about picture quality, at least not about the highest quality possible anyways.

I typically buy Sony for home but have had great luck with the Hitachi, Vizio, LG and other sub $700 tv’s. Even the cheap 4K crap is more than adequate for me these days.
We are not big tv watchers.We have been doing internet for a few years,along with new style rabbit ears for the local stations.I still like MASH,Andy Griffith,and old westerns and horror flicks from the late 50’s and 60’s.Old fock,l am

Me too! New style attic antenna in my attic get me like 39 channels.... plus Samsung internet TV grabs another 100 from my wifi!

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
New tv is awesome.Bought a new Yamaha receiver RX-V385 to get bluetooth.l have 80% hearing loss in my right ear and some in my left ear.So now l am able to either bluetooth from hearing aids or use ear buds.That way it doesn’t sound like grandma’s house with the tv blaring!
l also bought a wall bracket to mount the 55” to the wall.Turns out there was a window right behind where the tv should go.Eighteen small holes in the wall later and no studs.Got all those holes patched up (fresh paint in the room from a few weeks ago).But all good.Thanks for all the advise

Top Bottom