LSFR 2011 Order shirts hoodies here by Aprill 1st!

Melmack

(Timothy)
Money sent, as gift. No fees I dont beleve when sent as a gift.

The gift option saves you the fees. If you do it for merchandise it adds the fees to you, but you get the PP protection. If you guys want to gift, that's fine but you will have no recourse if I walk off with your money. Not that I would do that.

The gift option saves you the fees. If you do it for merchandise it adds the fees to you, but you get the PP protection. If you guys want to gift, that's fine but you will have no recourse if I walk off with your money. Not that I would do that.

that's actually not true... you pay the fees (between 1.9% to 2.9% + $0.30 USD) to get paid. It's free to pay money to someone for the purchase of goods.

Details:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-fees-outside

Notice that under the personal transfer category (read: "Gift" as Mick refers to) it states it's free to send and receive money when the money comes from PayPal balance or bank account.

Melmack

(Timothy)
that's actually not true... you pay the fees (between 1.9% to 2.9% + $0.30 USD) to get paid. It's free to pay money to someone for the purchase of goods.

Details:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-fees-outside
Notice that under the personal transfer category (read: "Gift" as Mick refers to) it states it's free to send and receive money when the money comes from PayPal balance or bank account.

OK, thanks for clearing that up. Funny though, when I paid someone recently it charged me extra. But I'm no Pay Pal expert. So, send gift if you don't mind. Otherwise, I'll just have to eat it because I'm a dummy.

Melmack

(Timothy)
I would like to order extras but unless the 6-7 that haven't paid get back too me today, I will not have but just a few extras. Please get back to me if you have not paid yet.

Melmack

(Timothy)
LOL, yea, 3 o'y'all paid up just like that. I shoulda PMed yesterday. No worries though. They have plenty of time to get the shirts printed. Just got off the phone with them. Although, they are swamped printing shirts for Fiesta!

Melmack

(Timothy)
Great news! I recieved a reply from the Port A Deputy City manager today:

Tim –

The ordinances you posted are correct. You can beach launch in the I.B. McGee County Park (from the south jetty to within 250’ of the fishing pier) and anywhere south of Beach Access Road #1 (the golf course road). We always have a turnover in the police force so many of the new officers don’t know the regs. I’d just print out a copy of ordinance so you can show them. Or just tell them “Dave Parsons” said it was okay.

Take care and have some fun,

David

David Parsons

Deputy City Manager

City of Port Aransas, TX

Melmack

(Timothy)
All shirts/hoodies are being finished as I type this. I will pick them up,and sort them out tonight. OMW in the morning. I will be in a 21' Aerolite fiberglass Camper arround Marker 30. There will be a Blue Silverado 4 door and My white Long bed Silverado work truck. We have a 300sx, X-2, Blaster, an '08 SJ and possibly my SN and two dollies. Come find me to get your order. If you can bring a copy of your Pay Pal payment, that would help verify your order since I don't know a few of you guys. For the few that havn't paid, please bring cash but I will take a check if necessary. C U all there.

RV1.jpg

I know, not the best pic but its what I have

Last edited:

Melmack

(Timothy)
I have a few shirts that I ordered extra. Price is $15. I lost money on the hoodies and made just enough on the shirts to break even this year. Cotton is expensive now. Please help me sell these by passing the word along. If you would like a shirt, I have these sizes available:

Small: 2

Med: 2

Large: 2

XL: 1

Come see me on the beach.

Last edited:
Top Bottom