Maxx vs H20 torrent

Just installed the SB H2O pump on an 971 EVO about a month ago, It was replacing a Skat SB, the quality and hook up was without a doubt a notch or two above the Skat and its setup was spot on thanks to @Proformance1 and @Moto360. This pump is serious bang for the buck IMO

Thats good to hear I just got a new H20 148 set back with a ultra thin 10/16 prop cut back 5mm for my PHP 898. Cant wait to rip her once it gets nice out here.

JetManiac has been stocking and selling H2O pumps for several years now. There are great value, quality and performance. We have not had any issues at all.

Chris hooked it up last summer on an H20 148 SB. I love it might need a different prop. So Im going to be hitting you up Chris. I don't know what size to run to get more low end punch for my PHP 898 6/15 skat cutback 5mm?

Any recommendations?

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Chris or anyone will need more info to hook you up with a prop recomendation. Hull. Carbs. Pipe. Electrics. Compression. Ride type. Weight. Bore sizes on reduction and steering.

Hey I'm trying to put together a pump I received in pieces and I am wondering what the order of the bearings is? Large bearing toward the midshaft or towards the cone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
If its a set back the double row bearing goes towards the midshaft. If youve never done before its best to take it to a shop. Simple procedure if you have rhe proper tools.

Top Bottom