New Jersey freestyle show saturday july 18

This saturday july 18th I Robbie Crossley will be having a freestyle show at tices shoal in the barnegat bay..

Its a big summer party that new jersey has every year on the water on boats..its a big weekend party spot..

There wil be live bands food, giveaways, partyin girls and a fresstyle show..

So i would like everyone to come out and hangout party and watch the show and maybe do a little show your self.and i will have jetport decks out there so u can come and park you ski right up on them..

if any one has any question please give me a call at 856-383-7837
or pm me..

Thanks Robbie

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
berkeley island is your best way to get to tices shoal all you have to do is just go right across the bay..there is a ramp and a beach there.

Really, I ride there all the time and never ventured more then a mile or so away. Just go strait across toward Island Beach and look for boats?

P

PancakePete

Really, I ride there all the time and never ventured more then a mile or so away. Just go strait across toward Island Beach and look for boats?

As long as i get new motor in. i will be putting in there too Shawn.
Ill talk to you tomorrow anyway. its like south east about 45 degrees off
berkeley island. about 3 miles across bay.

calling 40-50% thunder storms on NOAA. so we will see.

I live right in berkeley if anyone wants to throw in right next to my house. I'll prob have the boat and the one ski :( no sitdown :( But The beach i use is almost directly across from Tices and then we can after party my house if we have a crowd and girls :)

P

PancakePete

I live right in berkeley if anyone wants to throw in right next to my house. I'll prob have the boat and the one ski :( no sitdown :( But The beach i use is almost directly across from Tices and then we can after party my house if we have a crowd and girls :)

its from 10-3 but people will be parting there all weekend.
a bunch of us are putting in a Berkeley island. Freeeeee....

hmm what time does it stars rob and what time will the show be

dont know the show, but a bunch of us will be playing all day.

Top Bottom