New life to RN Superjet

IMG_6036_zpsf4fa61d4.jpg

135hp mean machine..

and here is same owners Belassi BS3 Extreme 180hp.. it´s something else.. there is no human who can ride that at full speed on track.
IMG_6333_zps4ac598f4.jpg

I'm drooling over this ski!!! Looks like you did a good job! How does it ride? If you did it again would you change anything? I'm doing one right now.

Well i would move pole forward and maybe wider those side rails a bit.. its fun and agile to ride, not a flip machine compared to many am hulls out there. But if you like build and not invest all your money to a high flying freestyle machine then this is your thing. Ive flip it in surf but im not a fw backflip type of guy. I can still travel with it and its not too short for riding full throttle. Basicully that ski has same lenght and wide in bottom that is in rickter xfs. But only from the lowest point as the sides go up they are straight in my ski but rickter gets wider as it goes up. And rickter has pole in front, engine bit more back. So you can make fun hull but you cant adjust weight balance and buyoncy so that it performs more like am hulls. Sj is heavy and narrow hull even you mod it.

Top Bottom