New WDK hull!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Atten XJCrawler, you sure spend alot of time in the Team Crammit C/F thread, does JC know you are lurking elsewhere?

Thats how things go bad

1st its just a casual glance, then you want to see more, then u want to touch it, then u want to smell it, then you want to fondle it, then you are paying child support for being unfaithful!!!

Last edited:
Atten XJCrawler, you sure spend alot of time in the Team Crammit C/F thread, does JC know you are lurking elsewhere?

Thats how things go bad

1st its just a casual glance, then you want to see more, then u want to touch it, then u want to smell it, then you want to fondle it, then you are paying child support for being unfaithful!!!
What are you smoking? can I have some?

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
I bought stuff and never received it. He will not pick up his phone, i know it takes a while but how many years do you have to wait or did my money just pay for the replacement of someones ski falling apart?

did my money just pay for the replacement of someones ski falling apart?[/QUOTE]
if so I guess I owe ya a " thanks" LOL!! Really though bro, that sucks if that is the case.

I have dealt with Jeff alot and he has yet to screw me. Patients is required but I always get what I need. I just assumed peeps were talkin shiot due to having to wait or just because he isnt in FL or whatever???? I have dealt with him for 3 & a half years or more and just sent him a deposit on a new hull so guess i have to hope my luck continues. :ugh2:

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
haha i know who has thin skin like a bitch now hahahahahahahahah

and i didnt post anything about a waterlog hull, just how much u guys wanna be sooooooo coool cause yall know something secret hahaha..

ps i dont know if ya can ride or not just talkin trash u dont like it..... suck on it and move on

U R either a TOOL or a 15 year old punk well on his way to being a tool. Go back to PWC Today bro. You are useless to this thread.

For those relly interested I will post pics of my top, bottom and hood when it gets here.

jetkid

Paul Lambers
that is thin skin.

We are all interested in some pics, that is the problem. a couple people have been talking about it and we want to see it not just hear about it. if it is the :):):):), then post pics dont just talk about it and say stuff like how cool it is and looks bad ass and is strong and light. maybe you should have just keep you mouth shut and posted pics when you have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom