New WDK hull!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I called GIL the douche bag he is I would get banned, so I'll refrain..
It all depends on who you are...

btw - I have bought stuff from WD and received all my parts on time.. Plus 2 hulls he donated to my freeride that went toward the Volusia County Surf Life Saving Association... Those hulls helped kids learn water safety and purchased many paddle boards...

Jeff is a great guy in my eyes...

Big Kahuna

Administrator

btw - I have bought stuff from WD and received all my parts on time.. Plus 2 hulls he donated to my freeride that went toward the Volusia County Surf Life Saving Association... Those hulls helped kids learn water safety and purchased many paddle boards...

Funny, people have said the same thing about you. Why does Nick get away with crap..............

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Wilkey got an infraction. Because of other infractions it got him a day.

There is a button below this screen that says "Post Quick Reply - Be Respectful"

If people would pay more attention there would never be a thread locked. Post Edited. Infractions given.................

If people want to argue but do it in a respectfull way I dont care. I like fun arguing. No Harm No Foul. But when Wilkey is calling members "Little Bitch" and the like, that is a Foul.

Honestly, dont like the rules, there is a red X at the top of the screen. Makes no difference to me. This site is better off without the trouble makers.

Last edited:

Emm

skank
Wilkey got an infraction. Because of other infractions it got him a day.

There is a button below this screen that says "Post Quick Reply - Be Respectful"

If people would pay more attention there would never be a thread locked. Post Edited. Infractions given.................

If people want to argue but do it in a respectfull way I dont care. I like fun arguing. No Harm No Foul. But when Wilkey is calling members "Little Bitch" and the like, that is a Foul.

Honestly, dont like the rules, there is a red X at the top of the screen. Makes no difference to me. This site is better off without the trouble makers.

funny.....I get called a bitch and nothing happens.

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few

If I called NICK the douche bag he is I would get banned, so I'll refrain..

Nick, you know what you are and we know what you are so why must we keep bringing this up over and over. You know you do not have the ability to hang with me in a battle of the wits and wisdom. We have lots of documented proof of your abilities here on the X that will forever keep you in the front of our minds as to your work qaulity and business ethics.
Gil

Last edited:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
If I called NICK the douche bag he is I would get banned, so I'll refrain..

Nick, you know what you are and we know what you are so why must we keep bringing this up over and over. You know you do not have the ability to hang with me in a battle of the wits and wisdom. We have lots of documented proof of your abilities here on the X that will forever keep you in the front of our minds as to your work qaulity and business ethics.
Gil

Gil, there are those out there that could say the same about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom