Pismo free ride questions

Hey guys I'm really excited about this free ride I have a few question about surf riding I've never run surf before I have a 750 SXi all stock would it have enough power to go out in the surf and have a little fun

Yea it would be great, as long as you are comfortable on the ski go out there and have a blast, just bring a can of wd40 to spray down the engine compartment after riding, and probably a flush kit

long beach local

long beach local
IMO a bilge pump is mandatory for surf . The surf may be big (hopefully not windy) and a motocross type helmet can be more dangerous , its alot harder to swim, body surf. duck waves with a big helmet . Chances of losing your grip of your ski in large surf is higher a light weight freeride or wakeboard helmet is better. and SPARKPLUGS bring extras

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
@JetManiac ebay or amazon.

ADAbypassthrottlewheels_zps64e0c945.jpg

Roseand

Ready to RIP
Site Supporter
IMO a bilge pump is mandatory for surf . The surf may be big (hopefully not windy) and a motocross type helmet can be more dangerous , its alot harder to swim, body surf. duck waves with a big helmet . Chances of losing your grip of your ski in large surf is higher a light weight freeride or wakeboard helmet is better. and SPARKPLUGS bring extras
A downhill mountain bike helmet( what a lot of us use) is super light and never gets in the way. I never even notice it's on.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom