Surfriding Pismo Springbreak Freeride - March 9, 10 & 11, 2012

Dude, dudette. Paranoid ??? Nobody was talking to you or about you, or at least I was not.

In my head I when I was thinking it I was making an ANNOUNCEMENT over a microphone.

Dont trip, dont slip, get a grip, I dont flip. I love a big tail whip, Just cuz you wear new shoes dont make you hip !!!

I almost spit out my drink... classic.

Brett highlighted, so then I isolated it…might even ask JFB to give your head that tail whip just for fun (he'd do it for me too lol.) :stups:

I haven't seen any mention of the fun glowsticks and fire twirlers. I won't even think more about showing up, if it's not on the agenda!

JFB ??? I am talking about Pismo and riding surf. You seem Quite Agressive since your Ban. might even ask JFB to give your head that tail whip just for fun (he'd do it for me too lol.) :stups:

I admit that you cannot read emotion in posts but WTF is that a threat from a girl to a guy for another guy ???

I want to talk about how much I love jet skis and where I rode today not any BS. Take a break.

SuziQ

Banned
JFB ??? I am talking about Pismo and riding surf. You seem Quite Agressive since your Ban. might even ask JFB to give your head that tail whip just for fun (he'd do it for me too lol.) :stups:

I admit that you cannot read emotion in posts but WTF is that a threat from a girl to a guy for another guy ???

I want to talk about how much I love jet skis and where I rode today not any BS. Take a break.

I would have to start some shenanigans, always makes for good pics! :smile:

4 weeks from now where will you be guys
On the road to pismo
Standing next to fire in pismo
Standing next to the mailbox waiting for parts
At home getting ready to leave at 4am
At home wishing you were going

#4 for me walking in circles trying to do final checklist for 4 am departure.

btmboards

Brett
Ill be that #5, definitely not going now, just found out girlfriend/ roomate is moving away March 1st. Gotta find a new one now. Have fun, and post up all those pics afterwards.

Ill be that #5, definitely not going now, just found out girlfriend/ roomate is moving away March 1st. Gotta find a new one now. Have fun, and post up all those pics afterwards.

Sucks to hear Brett. See you in Oside

Looks like #5 for me. Struck out 2 years in a row now for the spring ride... See y'all in October. :eek:uch:

Damn Neil, wanted to see your new Freak in the salt. See ya in at the Joe Kenney ride brah

Is anyone going to pismo today or tomorrow? Im heading down there today with my bike wondering if I should bring my ski too, I dont want to ride alone my friend only has a quad. I would need to borrow a beach cart most likely to get wet..let me know thanks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom