Presque Isle Freeride July 20-23, 2017

Last weekend we had a little pre-freeride session with the Buffalo crew.

2e1e1030520641faa4e3de6d795d3034.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hydrostyler

X-
Site Supporter
So I'm starting to take a closer look at the maps in regards to the camping spot and the beach. Safe to say this is not walking distance. We are pulling an enclosed trailer stuffed with 6 or 7 skis that will also double as a "camper" at the camp ground when unloaded. I assume we are not leaving our skis at the beach overnight and will need to take them back and forth each day? Once we get the skis unloaded at the campground, would anyone be willing to let me borrow a regular trailer to make a few trips each morning and night?

So I'm starting to take a closer look at the maps in regards to the camping spot and the beach. Safe to say this is not walking distance. We are pulling an enclosed trailer stuffed with 6 or 7 skis that will also double as a "camper" at the camp ground when unloaded. I assume we are not leaving our skis at the beach overnight and will need to take them back and forth each day? Once we get the skis unloaded at the campground, would anyone be willing to let me borrow a regular trailer to make a few trips each morning and night?

Yes, you will be required to remove your skis from the beach and return them to the campsite each evening. I will take my ski via my hitch hauler, so you're free to use my trailer which is setup for three stand up skis.

Also, my twenty year old daughter and sixteen year old son will be staying at the campsite and will watch over skis while attendees are out at the host bars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rushford_Ripper

Site Supporter
Had a great time, would like to thank Scott and everyone else who made this possible! Met some great friends and can not wait until next year!

Attachments

• IMG_6681.PNG
    IMG_6681.PNG
    345.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_6679.JPG
    IMG_6679.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_6687.JPG
    IMG_6687.JPG
    202.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_6686.JPG
    IMG_6686.JPG