** Rager Shirt Orders!

Paypal address coming soon?, Just want to get you the money as quick as possible, I don't want you shelling out the cash and ending up getting stuck with the shirts.

mosquini

Looking for a fixed steer standup
did this idea for t's get dropped or just on hold? I just dont want anyone to front out a lot of money and be up ___ creek

guiness92

▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
Yeah sorry everyone, I'm trying to setup a paypal account, i dont really like paypal so far lol. As soon as I have it up I will let everyone know!! Sorry for the delay, been super busy with work.

guiness92

▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
Ok here is the deal. I havent had the time or the money to even start with running another batch of shirts yet. We are in the process of buying a house, wife is pregnant, work is crazy, just seems like I cant get anything done. And unfortunately, family and work come first and jetski stuff gets put on the back burner. Sorry for the inconvenience, the shirt guy still has the screens all i gotta do is call him up and tell him what sizes i need. The biggest problem comes from footing the money for them and shipping them all. I'll try and see if I can get a few local guys here to help with it, maybe then I can get them out to people that couldnt get em. Pete I'm real sorry, i know the sponsors need shirts, and im trying, just have no time. :banghead: If you notice I havent even had the time to be on this site at all and post or check on things.

I never dreamed that we would need this many extra shirts. I had an extra 30 shirts made up on top of the pre-orders taht people posted before the rager. And they all sold VERY quickly.

I for one have no problem sending the funds paypal BEFORE you have them made up to ensure you dont have to worry about the pay out.

Cheers!

Top Bottom