Sell everything you own and get this

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Size wise are the kind of close to a trials bike with a taller seat? What do the batteries cost (ballpark)?

Sean
Reminds me of a trials bike while riding it. Very nimble and easy to throw around and bunny hop. Upgrading to a 72v 35ah battery capable of 300+ amps you are looking at 1800-2k. You can pick up used stock batteries for around 800$ 60v 30ah.
suspension is all mtb. You can upgrade to dirtbike rims and wheels, tubliss etc. This site has a good selection of the different upgrades that can be made:

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Actually, they are going just that, BK. I almost got taken out by some jackass on one of these things mobbing uphill about 30mph. Out here they don't have the resources to keep them off of designated multiuse trails.
Just like skis a few a-holes are going to ruin it for all of us.. :(

Reminds me of a trials bike while riding it. Very nimble and easy to throw around and bunny hop. Upgrading to a 72v 35ah battery capable of 300+ amps you are looking at 1800-2k. You can pick up used stock batteries for around 800$ 60v 30ah.
suspension is all mtb. You can upgrade to dirtbike rims and wheels, tubliss etc. This site has a good selection of the different upgrades that can be made:
That battery should easily support a 20HP motor. Sounds like fun on a bicycle.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
That’s one of the ones I was looking at a few months back in my E-MTB thread. Seemed to be the best bang for the buck without breaking the bank and also close enough to a MTB that you might go un-noticed a bit longer than other models.

I’ve been thinking about one of these for a while, you guys seen the stark varg yet though, not really same kinda thing but looks pretty badass

bird

walking on water
Site Supporter
I love my Electric Skateboard. Not sure I'm sold on e-bikes. Riding a bike with pedals is natural for miles. Skateboarding for miles is painful... We rode our BMX bikes as kids between ride spots, so making one electric makes sense to me. These "e-bikes" blur the line of electric motorcycle/dirtbike. They also cost way more than a simple dual purpose that's road legal, etc. My skateboard was only $400 and goes 11 miles per charge with a top speed of 28mph. That's a steal.

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
That battery should easily support a 20HP motor. Sounds like fun on a bicycle.

I have hit 330amps on mine. 72v x 330a = awesome.
I love my Electric Skateboard. Not sure I'm sold on e-bikes. Riding a bike with pedals is natural for miles. Skateboarding for miles is painful... We rode our BMX bikes as kids between ride spots, so making one electric makes sense to me. These "e-bikes" blur the line of electric motorcycle/dirtbike. They also cost way more than a simple dual purpose that's road legal, etc. My skateboard was only $400 and goes 11 miles per charge with a top speed of 28mph. That's a steal.

These specific ones are cool because I can ride from my house, through the park, across town and go hit the trails, fire roads, horse trails etc. Like OCD said they blur line between mtb and e-mx. You can also get "fake" pedal kits for them so they look more like a bike.

CD155MX

Squirrel!!!
@Quinc you may like some of the offerings from Electric Motion as well.

1641597171057.png

I ride moto trials with a group regularly and one of the guys is getting one of the trials models. It will be interesting to see how it performs.

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
@Quinc you may like some of the offerings from Electric Motion as well.

View attachment 420644

I ride moto trials with a group regularly and one of the guys is getting one of the trials models. It will be interesting to see how it performs.
Those look awesome! Specs are a bit meh for the price though. The sur-ron has it beat on drive train and only cost 4200$

Amateur motorsports are DB magnets. These guys usually lose interest in the activity before they learn how to be civil.

Top Bottom