Custom/Hybrid So After Reading Trinity Questions

swanny

not safe for clowns
If you are to make it as a salesman these days you have to think about three words.

Engaging
value
experience

If you cant engage someone you cannot be as successful as you should be. The other guy who does engage a client will crush you.

value- The product has to be seen as a value (no bainer)

experience- man covers all angles in this world so if you dont give the best experience someone else will

This has been hammered to me through big time seminars with some big time company's.

Very few can sell effectively.

If you are to make it as a salesman these days you have to think about three words.

Engaging
value
experience

If you cant engage someone you cannot be as successful as you should be. The other guy who does engage a client will crush you.

value- The product has to be seen as a value (no bainer)

experience- man covers all angles in this world so if you dont give the best experience someone else will

This has been hammered to me through big time seminars with some big time company's.

Very few can sell effectively.

dude I just went to a Luxxotica seminar a few weeks ago with those EXACT SAME WORDS

750SX

DO IT
Trinity offers a kit for 3k.

Other companies offer a complete hull for around 3k.

I have seen one of these complete assembled 3k hulls crack in about a month from just jumping wakes. I know which direction I will be going.

i'm confident trinity's product is top notch and looking forward to seeing it first hand sometime soon.
as far as other maker's hulls cracking,some did admit to it and tried to rectify the situation early on but it is one of those you get what you pay for kind of deal.
i'm sure that one peep somewhere will find something to say about trinity's stuff as well.
just comes with the territory and unavoidable.

I keep hearing about the lustic lawn dart.....who cares if it survived ONE nosestab into shallow water..

I have seen korn post time and time again how the nose of his SXR is perfect after 100's of them..

how bout sending one of these hulls up to st. aug/daytona for a week or 2 of surf riding punishment? I want to see if ANY hull can withstand 20 lawndarts and 20 side landings in an afternoon...how much carnage (besides bodily) do you ever see from flatwater???

I have lawndarted every ski I own more than once in these florida waters....Have broken multiple noses, motor mounts and a pole bracket..but sometimes crash into the bottom with not even a scratch

seriously...demo one of these "best in the world" to some surf riders for a weekend or 2 and lets see the outcome..Not just re-hashing the fact that a pro rider didnt break it with a single nosestab?

IMO one of these hulls should be able to withstand the process of LEARNING rolls and flips......not jus someone who can jump on the boat and dazzle everyone with skills, yet not break it in a 2 minute routine..Lets put one of these hulls thru some PUNISHMENT

If you wanted to do this..I could guarantee you a minimum of a dozen VETERAN (5 years experience or more) surfriders who could provide a variety of non-biased opinions and riding styles

Last edited:
Exactly a kit that you have to put together or a complete hull lets compare apples with apples. I bet you can get a rev for less then 3 apart.

It will be interesting to see it hold up, I've seen everything break when its not used the way it was meant to be.

THRUST

ThrustInnovations.com
Trinity offers a kit for 3k.

Other companies offer a complete hull for around 3k.

I have seen one of these complete assembled 3k hulls crack in about a month from just jumping wakes. I know which direction I will be going.

keep in mind if you never built a hull just from glass layed up pieces it is alot more work than you think to get it right the first time and many hours more than you think as well . it take s experience to get that right as well you are only half way there with the parts . and only half the durability if you assemble it wrong

750SX

DO IT
keep in mind if you never built a hull just from glass layed up pieces it is alot more work than you think to get it right the first time and many hours more than you think as well . it take s experience to get that right as well you are only half way there with the parts . and only half the durability if you assemble it wrong

Good point. For a couple K off the price, you are getting a large discount that was made up of labor done by a guy that is faster, and more knowledgeable than most that will be assembling the hull. I would be very nervous gluing 6k worth of parts together!

Last edited:

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
I keep hearing about the lustic lawn dart.....who cares if it survived ONE nosestab into shallow water..

I have seen korn post time and time again how the nose of his SXR is perfect after 100's of them..

how bout sending one of these hulls up to st. aug/daytona for a week or 2 of surf riding punishment? I want to see if ANY hull can withstand 20 lawndarts and 20 side landings in an afternoon...how much carnage (besides bodily) do you ever see from flatwater???

I have lawndarted every ski I own more than once in these florida waters....Have broken multiple noses, motor mounts and a pole bracket..but sometimes crash into the bottom with not even a scratch

seriously...demo one of these "best in the world" to some surf riders for a weekend or 2 and lets see the outcome..Not just re-hashing the fact that a pro rider didnt break it with a single nosestab?

IMO one of these hulls should be able to withstand the process of LEARNING rolls and flips......not jus someone who can jump on the boat and dazzle everyone with skills, yet not break it in a 2 minute routine..Lets put one of these hulls thru some PUNISHMENT

If you wanted to do this..I could guarantee you a minimum of a dozen VETERAN (5 years experience or more) surfriders who could provide a variety of non-biased opinions and riding styles

You can ask Mr pancaker what he put is WCF hull thru!! I believe it is on it's third season in the hands of a certified surf maniac!:splatt::splatt:

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
I watched Pierre and Lustic POUND on that Trinity hull in Daytona last year, (the same one that was lawn darted). It wasn't just one stab.... that is with Lustic beating the crap out of it for a year first.

Don't worry. I will be giving one of these hulls the pounding of a lifetime. (I am not nice to equipment). I will say that stock SXR hulls are pretty damn bulletproof (and stock sj hulls seem to be made of paper mache) and Bobby assures us that his hulls are stronger than stock. If this is the case, I will not have any problems with my Trinity hull. I am planning on getting one in the early spring. I can't wait to ride my ski with a hell of a lot less weight! My beatings, of course, will be fully documented on the X! I expect nothing but good things! :cool2:

ps...Bobby is great in person...Things don't always come over well on the net. However, I am glad he is changing his position about talking about other companies. I don't think it is necessary. His products speak for themselves.

Last edited:

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account

Brian is right !:headbang:Having the pieces to the puzzle is only the first step. Assembly, alignment and re-inforcements are the rest, which is the hardest part and the most time consuming. I think that many thinking of buying kits don't really know what's involved .

Big Kahuna

Administrator

Lets put one of these hulls thru some PUNISHMENT

Scott, you do realize that Lustic's hull is the First Hull that Trinity built. This is the prototype and it is still holding up. Josh has ripped several sets of motor mounts out, sheared the bolts holding the mounts. Stripped out drivelines, He has put this hull throught the ringer. Flat water and surf.

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution

That ski has gone through some battles. You mentioned learning tricks. Josh spent weeks learning a backflip on the hull. He had to get use to the full length setup. Hundreds of failed attempts were put on that ski along with the rest of abuse. I think those who knew what that ski has gone through would be amazed. I hope to get the time to build a Evo xf for myself as a demo ski by April 09. Anyone is more than welcome to give it all they have.

Last edited:

Mark44

Katie's Boss
Hull builders if you are reading how about drain plugs and a channel system in the foam to allow drainage in the future?

Just an idea.

Mark44

stuntbikemike

Time to ride
Why does cracker ride bobbies.....? I understand he makes a great hull but just why are you so about him?

thats the way we all are we promote those who help us ......if wammer gave me something for free i would ride his.....if wcf game me somrthing for free....I would ride.and so on.....Xscream Inc has helped me out so IMO they are best.....but they really are.....who do alll the builders calll for help...

Big Kahuna

Administrator
thats the way we all are we promote those who help us ......if wammer gave me something for free i would ride his.....if wcf game me somrthing for free....I would ride.and so on.....Xscream Inc has helped me out so IMO they are best.....but they really are.....who do alll the builders calll for help...

uh, I did not think Cracker was riding a Trinity hull.......

Top Bottom