Supporting The X. "The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more."

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
The good thing about this forum and most forums is you can use it as a reference. its always there to search back on and see what people were talking about. Something which is not so easy on Facebook

Big Kahuna

Administrator
The good thing about this forum and most forums is you can use it as a reference. its always there to search back on and see what people were talking about. Something which is not so easy on Facebook
I use that argument every time I talk about the difference in her vs FB. "Good luck finding something you saw last week on FB......... Hard enough finding it the next day!

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
You can't even find something on Facebook that you looked at a few minutes ago much less years later, I believe Facebook is geared more toward instant gratification , instant response, I don't like their platform that much

i have completely deleted disgracebook from my phone. i have to go to the web browser to access disgracebook now which is too much effort in the first place. not being able to find older posts is something disgracebook purposely does to try to control emotions. they performed different tests to manipulate peoples emotions and found out how well it worked by filtering what you see each time you log on. instagram does the same. What makes this site so great is that big tech isnt involved. yet....

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
Site Supporter
i have completely deleted disgracebook from my phone. i have to go to the web browser to access disgracebook now which is too much effort in the first place. not being able to find older posts is something disgracebook purposely does to try to control emotions. they performed different tests to manipulate peoples emotions and found out how well it worked by filtering what you see each time you log on. instagram does the same. What makes this site so great is that big tech isnt involved. yet....
But I hear Zuckerberg is making Harrison and Paul an offer they can't refuse.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
There are already different levels of "views" that have been implemented. Some secret forums, some top-secret forums both with different levels of access depending on the account. I'm reviewing everything still in the backend but generally speaking, we want the guest traffic to have access to MOST content for the hits. I have 15 years of configurations to run through still :)

The first rule of top-secret forums is not to talk about top-secret forums.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
At one time

At one time there was , no idea what goes on behind the scenes now

You tell our secrets and we'll tell yours!

capture.pngsr8_.png

Goldfishnado

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
What makes this site so great is that big tech isnt involved. yet....

I'm the only 'tech' here with full access to everything and trust me, Jr, BK and I are on the same page when it comes to freedom of speech, freedom of information, etc. Apart from the language filters which help increase revenue from Google ads, I won't even touch any of the behind the scenes privacy stuff to possibly compromise anyone's information or limit their voice. Except for @brapperdoodle, his password is so offensive that I debated reporting it to the feds. Also, we have a van parked outside @Sanoman's house juuuuuuust in case.

Last edited:
I'm the only 'tech' here with full access to everything and trust me, Jr, BK and I are on the same page when it comes to freedom of speech, freedom of information, etc. Apart from the language filters which help increase revenue from Google ads, I won't even touch any of the behind the scenes privacy stuff to possibly compromise anyone's information or limit their voice. Except for @brapperdoodle, his password is so offense I debated reporting it to the feds. Also, we have a van parked outside @Sanoman's house juuuuuuust in case.
I think you may have read what he posted differently, Its one of those lines you can almost read it 2 time and get 2 different meanings!

wydopen

onthepipe
Just a suggestion. Disable the like feature. I find myself hitting the like button instead of replying. Might help generate more discussion? Been going through some old threads looking for some links to some pics I didn’t have anymore. Kind of a shame so many people stopped posting. Used to be allot of fun..still great info.
Ps if you are still letting facebook access your computer/phone you should pay more attention to what’s happening in the world.

Last edited:
Top Bottom