SX-R rental in Bullhead/Mohave AZ area?

Anyone know if there is any place to rent an SX-R in the Bullhead/Fort Mohave/Mohave Valley area? The ol' Hurricane always seems to have some kind of stupid problem that keeps me off the water (lord mount last ride) want to possibly rent a reliable spare. Thanks!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Sorry to say, you won't find any stand up rentals anywhere on the CO river, they just dont have or rent them. Every idiot would just fill the hull full of water, then hydro lock the engine trying to restart it..lol

The last time they rented them around here was back the late 80's/early 90's. Unless you can find a private party to rent you one, you wont find one.

Sorry to say, you won't find any stand up rentals anywhere on the CO river, they just dont have or rent them. Every idiot would just fill the hull full of water, then hydro lock the engine trying to restart it..lol

The last time they rented them around here was back the late 80's/early 90's. Unless you can find a private party to rent you one, you wont find one.
Haha that's what I figured, I might just go buy one, River Rat Motorsports has em in stock, just gotta convince the wife!

Top Bottom