Tanner Thomas aka "Tanman" and his personal freeride tour to Socal.

Tanman

Jus' keep er' pinned
Well im having Art at Jetworks go through my motor, he concluded what I had suspected that my rear crank seal was leaking, ingesting water into the cases and making my ski run like crap. the pistons are scored and so Art is cleaning up the cylinders and doing some more light porting, and then rebuilding the block. then he is taking my dual 38's and givin them the Blackjack touch. Can't wait to have my RN back together and running reliably.

This friday I will be driving down to Fullerton to pick up Mark Gomez and then we will be driving up to Lake Minden for the 2011 DJSA Jet Effect race. Should be a good time! Hope to see some of you there

Its all about the surf!
It was nice to meet and ride with you Tanner, your always welcome here in Oceanside. Sorry to hear your skis down, I was looking forward to some more riding while your in town. No worries though its looking like the surf isn't cooperating any way. Surf lines calling it 1-2' all week, so I'm heading out to the Colorado river this weekend. Arts a good guy and certainly knows his stuff, he'll have you back together with a reliable ski for all the up coming events.

Tanman

Jus' keep er' pinned
Wel what a weekend! Mark and I had a blast up at Lake Minden for the DJSA race. Mark did very well this weekend with top 3 in both his classes. I had a few mishaps, lanyards coming unplugged, ski dying off the line and numerous other mistakes. I finished 8th overall. so well try it a little differently next time. now my superjet is back together with the Blackjack freshen up. I also helped Zack Bright finish his new Light Weight last night so we are now going to head over to Lake Elsinore and do a little testing before we bolt off to Oceanside.

Tanman

Jus' keep er' pinned
today we are hoping to finish zacks light weight, just waiting on overnighted parts and then if all goes well we could ride oside later today. But we are banking on sat sun at this point

btmboards

Brett
Cool bc I am picking my ski up from up by you guys tomorrow around lunch time so I am going to test ride sat night. Spend rest of night setting it up, then run it all day Sunday.

Tanman

Jus' keep er' pinned
well i rode today at lake Perris to check out how my new pump liner was doing and still had a bad vibration and cavitation feeling, not near as bad of cavitation. so I pulled my engine pump and midshaft, went to put new ADA couplers on in doubt of my old aluminum ones. got the engine side on no prob, felt the inside of the midshaft coupler and it felt like a crappy thread job to me but I started screwing it on the midshaft and halfway it got pretty tight and almost gualding feeling, then after breaking Jack Brights vise in half i figured this thing is a piece of :):):):) and I am screwed... sooo were gonna get an early morning start and make our way to mike youngs to get this pile sorted out. the pump was also out of alinement so that was good to see a problem. the pump is now all shimmed up killer and ill just try and keep the pace going to get on the water in oside tomoro later in the day... thanks to the Zack, jake and jack bright for their help. we also spent the day chasing parts for zacks new light weight and a new starter for jake. surf slam is pretty much here and we are all very stressed out and having lots of things go wrong in all departments. but we are trying.. im goin to bed

Tanman

Jus' keep er' pinned
well Zack Bright and I rode with Mark Gomez, John Hall, Jake Bright and Randy Laine over the last few days, both of our skis are starting to be ready for surf slam! I will be heading north monday and arriving in Pacific city wednesday afternoon with Chris Roser! See some of you boys there!

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
well Zack Bright and I rode with Mark Gomez, John Hall, Jake Bright and Randy Laine over the last few days, both of our skis are starting to be ready for surf slam! I will be heading north monday and arriving in Pacific city wednesday afternoon with Chris Roser! See some of you boys there!
See ya on friday prolly noonish, Greg busted his pump shoe all the way out yesterday and lost his toploader also at the same time, so he is gonna be scrambling to get one here or hopefully pick something up at Blowsion on the way down...

Tanman

Jus' keep er' pinned
See ya on friday prolly noonish, Greg busted his pump shoe all the way out yesterday and lost his toploader also at the same time, so he is gonna be scrambling to get one here or hopefully pick something up at Blowsion on the way down...

dang thats no fun.. im sure he'll get it goin for the slam. jetskiers tend to do that. its like a disease

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
He is ok, but skiless and medical bills......

Top Bottom