Tnt x2 chamber

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Here the tnt x2 chamber, we did testing with a ported 750 small pin cyl with 750 big pin cases, stock pump, 9/16 prop pump gas comp stock ignition, modified mariner water box with all 2" pluming.
Boat ran 53.3mph and accelerates hard View attachment 341348
View attachment 341347

Which mani and head pipe model? Any improvements in water ingestion with the wrap around pipe? Seems like the left in and out with laydown pipes causes ingestion a lot. Kawi 750 limited pipe doesnt fit well.

man youre brave i dont think id ever hold mine wide open like that id be scared of seizing haha. thats very impressive. im running a blaster limited in my x2 but i wish i had a tnt.

Here the tnt x2 chamber, we did testing with a ported 750 small pin cyl with 750 big pin cases, stock pump, 9/16 prop pump gas comp stock ignition, modified mariner water box with all 2" pluming.
Boat ran 53.3mph and accelerates hard View attachment 341348
View attachment 341347
I have a super sport pipe I am installing in my X2 with a modded 701. What water box do you suggest. I am assuming 2" inlet and outlet? Thanks.

I have a super sport pipe I am installing in my X2 with a modded 701. What water box do you suggest. I am assuming 2" inlet and outlet? Thanks.

I don't think he comes on here any more, or at least he doesn't seem to post any more. I've had decent luck getting ahold of him by facebook or just calling. He's busy so he can be a little hard to get ahold of but when I've talked to him he's been very helpful.

Still good to see if somebody else on here has an answer. I don't lol.

Lots of talk about this sort of thing on the PWCToday forums, but I don't think there is a concensus that I've seen. Sea Doo HX waterbox does seem like a popular choice, have not tried myself.

Just an update my ski still running strong with the TNT, that pipe is awesome!! I will put an 800 engine on my x2 now with that pipe let's see how it goes!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom