UPDATE#2: Ross podiums 2nd round!!! IFWA World Tour

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
That ski is still stuck in Brazil. He has a brand new GO FAST energy drink boat from blowsion that will be dubting in Europe

Nope I already saw it in action its nice N purrdy, Ross was destroying the Oceanside Surf he is going annihilate the Frenchie's.

Lets all keep the hype up for em supporting team America:usa:

Mike Serlin

NOW SPORTING A BIONIC LEG
I think its a pretty sick boat. Here's some more pics...

Attachments

• RC08SJ_JSU2.jpg
    RC08SJ_JSU2.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 116
  • RC08SJ_JSU1.jpg
    RC08SJ_JSU1.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 151
  • RC08SJ_Blowsion5.jpg
    RC08SJ_Blowsion5.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC00871.jpg
    DSC00871.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 128

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Good luck, Gentlemen. :cool2:

I would give my left nut to go on that trip to film and ride!! I am so damn jealous. That is a beautiful boat. A single carb ripper. Have fun out there and say 'hi' to the beautiful girls out there for me. :439:

LBE

Eddie Would Go.
Gentlemen. :cool2:

Who us?

Thanks guys!. I've been busy trying to wrap up work this week and haven't had much time to play on this site.
I have been sneeking on for a couple min every day reading this thread tho.

I (we) really appreciate all the support. Everytime I read this thread I get more amped up!
I better take over an American flag sticker to slap on my boat!

Its all about the surf!
Ross and Eddie- Good luck and enjoy the trip- I know you guys will kill it.

Ross your riding last week was so smooth and your new stuff looks insane. BTW the truck runs great and is well taken care of- thanks again.

Eddie- you were riding Mikes SJ like it was your own-perfect rolls. I may not ride this Saturday so if you're coming down call me before you drag that hood down.

Mike how's the ankle? I haven't seen you ride in a while will you be back soon?

Mike Serlin

NOW SPORTING A BIONIC LEG
im gonna start comin out again soon. My ankle's ok, i broke my leg. ive been riding in long beach a lot. i was doin rolls on sunday and feelin pretty good. I have a surgery on monday to get the screws taken out but the rod stays in, its actually inside the bone. I'll be back soon, and i might be riding something a little newer.

Top Bottom