Wave venture water routing stock

bored&stroked

Urban redneck
Ok, its not a standup, but I figured some peeps on here have messed with these before. wave venture 760. It only has one metal nipple on the exhaust pipe, and one rubber where the coupler is. Head has two outlets. Ski only has one pisser. Does one outlet on the head go directly to the pisser and the other head outlet go to the pipe? Meaning no water outlet from the pipe besides that coupler.... My raider has a single head outlet that T's with half to pipe and half to pisser stock, so that's where I'm taking my guess from.

DylanS

Gorilla Smasher
Ok, its not a standup, but I figured some peeps on here have messed with these before. wave venture 760. It only has one metal nipple on the exhaust pipe, and one rubber where the coupler is. Head has two outlets. Ski only has one pisser. Does one outlet on the head go directly to the pisser and the other head outlet go to the pipe? Meaning no water outlet from the pipe besides that coupler.... My raider has a single head outlet that T's with half to pipe and half to pisser stock, so that's where I'm taking my guess from.
One from head to metal pipe fitting, one from head overboard, rubber coupler fitting goes through back of hull to a fitting near pump I think can’t quite recall

Top Bottom