WDK REV-12 practice NEW VIDEO (12/9) pg 4 post 62

Dang youngins making me feel old. That part in karate kid was so cool when I was little. Daniel son was hurt and did the praying crane type move and took Johny out! I showed this to a buddy at work and he thought the song was stupid too,guess the younger crowd doesnt get it.

Sick ski,I cant wait till I can ride one!! Jeff do you have financing for us normal folks?? I need one bad.

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
Don't like the music???

Your the best a r o u n D, nothins gonna ever keep ya down!! LOL WTF was that???? The backflips were kick a$$, not so sure about your choice in the song, just build ski's Jeff.

Later

You were still in Huggies when that came out, but it is OK.......I won't take offense. :bananapowerslide: I thought it would be funny to throw a little Karate Kid music in there. Just wait until the next clip. :shhh::shhh:

Jeff

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
You were still in Huggies when that came out, but it is OK.......I won't take offense. :bananapowerslide: I thought it would be funny to throw a little Karate Kid music in there. Just wait until the next clip. :shhh::shhh:

Jeff
How about a little "eye of the tiger" next time.

RiverRat

I don't know what everyone is so excited about..........that 66e platform will not work in a stand up :dunce: :hitwithrock: Sorry, I just had to say it :cool2:

I don't know how many time I have heard that over the last 2 years

Is that the one where he says " Live or Die" HONK HONK!!! ha ha ha h a

I was 4 by the way, I remember watching it. I wana hear some " I'll tumble for ya, I'll tumble for ya" in the next clip there Jeffery..

ha ha ha h aa

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
I hate to be picky but could we get some video that has the actual audio of the engine. One thing I like about watching pro flatwater freestyle is hearing how short the brap is before the ski takes off.

Looks almost to easy for him at this point. Has he tried any double troubles yet? Maybe backy to backy? Looks like he is in control enough to do so, I think. I am impressed a lot!!

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
Hearing the quick blips on the throttle then it's up in the air is amazing. Glad other people appreciate the sound of power.

Considering the soundtracks to a lot of freestyle videos I would much rather have brap than rap!

Top Bottom