Wetjet Intake Manifold

I say forget the wetjet manifold and 46 carb and go duals. It'll have more power with duals. I have a few manifolds
Ive been thinking about doing that... But it is wetjet cases and the motor was built to run that Westcoast intake and a 46... I thought I read that it would effect the way it runs. But maybe that was using a single on 62T cases...

Yea the wetjet kraze is just a hopped up 61x with westcoast parts. Billet couplers too. Everybody that dont know any better drools over the wetjet 46 setup when they shouldn't. According to the muff/senor, the 61x cases need major port work to really make them flow and work. His dual carb 61Xs rip for turd 701s

Flash-FX

No Square..No Round..FX-1
Does anyone know how much more power a WetJet manifold makes???
I don't think it's a matter of total power, it's more like added low end torque and throttle response because of the overall reduction in intake volume. The stock Yamaha 61X offers spongy response. The huge & heavy cast Wetjet exhaust is supposed to have similar performance advantages as a Factory B pipe, and together make the single carb 61x work better. Bob Santos (Westcoast) knew what he was doing with the 61X.

I remember, it was Westcoasts Blaster pipe HP claims that made FPP change their adds from 12HP to 19HP. No good way to call them out back then. Then again, there's no good way to call them out today!

Im sure one will turn up eventually... @ltr171 had some for sale last year but I lost his phone number. He lives in NC and if anybody can get ahold of him see if he still has them. He hasn't logged in here in a few months... Cant remember his name either :rolleyes:

JeskiBoji

Site Supporter
The Facebook post is regular 61x manifold the kids asking big wood for. The kraze in Ohio has the right one but pry too far away from him. 750 for the whole ski ain’t bad either considering what people ask for the intakes and the motor looks pretty clean

Not sure how I've missed 3 of these intakes being sold on here, but I sure would like to find one.
2 of which messaged me, I responded almost immediately but were already "sold" to somebody else.

@brapperdoodle Are you still looking for a Kraze intake manifold? I have one, but I’d like to keep the 46mm carb with it so package deal. Let me know if you’d be interested

Top Bottom