what batteries used to MSD total lost 900 Xscrema

HI guys what do you recommend to total lost msd 900 xscrema ? I don't have idea what I can use. I tried motorbike batteries but they have to low power to start
I used antigravity 16CELL but it been damaged by water

clouse22

BDB Kustomz
Site Supporter
I've been running a ballistic 16 cell this yeah with no issues (knock on wood)

I am pretty cautious and put it on the ballistic charger as soon as I get home....I also shut the ignition off every time I take a break or refueling

D-Roc

I forgot!
I have used deka ext9 and they are great batteries. The shoria was decent for 2 seasons if sealed up with automotive goop, most people cant keep a lithium battery functioning in their skis so you should consider that, I have an odyssey battery now too but have yet to use it in my sons ski. It is great quality and a tad bit heavy compared to the deka agm I use.

Sent from my iSpud using Tapatalk

D-Roc

I forgot!
agy6uryj.jpg

It is probably over kill for charging system but my son's kawasaki was killing the deka etx9 because of old crusty starter.

Sent from my iSpud using Tapatalk

I've been using the $80 wps featherweight and it has been awesome so far. I'm not babying it either. The first time out I cranked my ski till the starter fried because of a timing issue. No damage done to battery. Also was starting my friends tpe 1105 without issue after he fried his antigravity. No special charger either. I'm using a new waterproof battery tender only. Meets all specs of WPS

I've sold a bunch of WPS featherweights to guys on the forum and after a year I've only had one come back for a warranty replacement. They've been holding up great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
Personally im tapping out with the lithium technology gamble ,Deka 9 or 12 ,I run a 12 now ...F*** it ,it works for me .only need one battery.no crazy anal charging maintenance B.S. but if you got money to burn and are up for the challenge .lithium would be my choice

Last edited:
They told me to buy the 36 also xjcrawler. My motor is a 927 WDK at 16.5-1 with a ton of timing in it and the 24 starts n runs the TL all day. Time will tell I it lasts.... The shoria sure diddnt

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
They told me to buy the 36 also xjcrawler. My motor is a 927 WDK at 16.5-1 with a ton of timing in it and the 24 starts n runs the TL all day. Time will tell I it lasts.... The shoria sure didn't
You let me know how many paper weights it takes to change your mind ?

You let me know how many paper weights it takes to change your mind ?

Haha, not funny! I couldn't wait to smash that picky shoria with my truck! I have rode quite a bit this season with no trouble but it is too early for a true opinion....

Top Bottom