www.WAVEDAZE.com

Conquistador

B-Saw
Site Supporter
go there punks!

You can find all the info you need there about the ride, about registering for the ride, about VB, about manpons, about parties, about where to chill, about where to stay, whatever you need! except manpons

www.WAVEDAZE.com
webpagecapture.jpg

Don't forget to add us if you're on Facebook too!

www.facebook.com/wavedazevirginiabeach

Last edited:

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
ok brian the canadians get the registration at the discount price , we are coming a long way and dont want any bull:):):):) lol, amercians dont know what a postal code is , when i travel to the states and use my credit card at the pump it asks me for my zip code and of course i dont have one being a canadian, so i have to go inside station

Last edited:

Conquistador

B-Saw
Site Supporter
We will have registration up soon, but each ski must register. It is $35 per ski. The registration helps the charity, our permits, and our insurance for the event.

Last edited:
this is a charity event, 100 percent all goes to various charties. thats what the reg money is for. you can write it off if you want i guess. Its 35.00 for all, the registration makes everyone an AWA member. Gotta help support the people who support us.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand the registration. I just want to ho and ride I don't want to compete or anything. Do I still need to pay and register?

The reason for the registration fee is it pays for the "beach rental", liability insurance, medical services, etc that are required to make this or any other event happen. It has always been a well supported and run free-ride that makes nothing for the effort, its all donated to charity.

I'm hoping that I can get someone else from my area interested in going to share some expenses.

Hopefully I'll see you guys there.

Top Bottom