Octane yamaha motor in an octane

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
so bring me over to finish it up!!!! I charge a case of beer, a ride home, and a few dollars......or a promise of free jetski parts hahaha

I ended up taking out my Octane motor and found that my motor mounts were busted and needed to be remounted since I have to do this I am going to make it fit the 701 motor plate. I also took out the bearing housing and found out that it was completely shot and now have to rebuild that. I broke out the part catalog and found the part numbers for oem but I'm not sure I want oem bearings again. Does anyone know who makes these bearings? I did find the oem ones online for about a total of $40 so that's not all that bad

thanks i found a rebuild kit that Cold Fusion makes for only $45. Thanks again. now i just have to call Wamiltons on Monday and to see about what epoxy ill need for the motor plates.

totally spaced it but i got the 701 motor yesterday, i put it in the octane and forgot all about the drive coupler. I am an idiot and shipped the octane couple off with the motor so now what am i suppose to do?

Top Bottom