Yugo Zastava M-70

Mike W

Infidel
Nothing special about these but for what I paid it was a steal. I had a few of these in the past and they all shot very well so I think I'm going to hold onto this one. I think it looks good with the magazine I pulled out of a bunker during Desert Storm because of the patina on the furniture. I also need to research this cartouche on the butt stock to see what it is.

IMG_1810.JPG IMG_1811.JPG

Last edited:
Score, let us know what those markings end up being!

I've got a Romanian WASR-10 and after shooting that thing, it baffles me how anyone hits anything (intended) with those things.

Mike W

Infidel
Score, let us know what those markings end up being!

I've got a Romanian WASR-10 and after shooting that thing, it baffles me how anyone hits anything (intended) with those things.

Will do. Some of these are actually somewhat accurate. I had a Polytec Spiker and a Norinco 56S that was very accurate but they are very high quality. I wish I wouldn't of sold them though.

bored&stroked

Urban redneck
The yugo's are very accurate for AK's. 1.5mm thick RPK receiver, flip up night sights, grenande sight and gas block, they kick AK a*s. I have a M70AB2 which is the underfolder. Built it from a parts kit and had nodakspud custom engrave the new receiver to match the serial numbers on the gun. Put a G2 double hook trigger in which eliminates trigger slap.
My guess is the markings on the stock are serbian or just maybe republika srpska.

Mike W

Infidel
The yugo's are very accurate for AK's. 1.5mm thick RPK receiver, flip up night sights, grenande sight and gas block, they kick AK a*s. I have a M70AB2 which is the underfolder. Built it from a parts kit and had nodakspud custom engrave the new receiver to match the serial numbers on the gun. Put a G2 double hook trigger in which eliminates trigger slap.
My guess is the markings on the stock are serbian or just maybe republika srpska.

I had a Yugo M70AB2 a few years back and it was very nice. I just don't like under folders because it just wast comfortable when I shot it. This one doesn't have the flip up grenade sight but it shoots very nice and is put together very well. I would like to put one together from a parts kit but I would need someone that knows what they are doing to help me through it. I think these come with the G2 Tapco trigger already which is a huge improvement over the original.

I love AR's and like building them but there is just something about AK's that appeals to me.

Top Bottom