2 Stroke Powerband

Most of us on here have friends with ski's. Some of us don't, and those friends that don't also don't have the money to buy said ski's for them. Really not the difficult concept some are making it out to be.

I totally get that and let my friends ride mine as long as I am there but I’m not going to modify one of my skis that I like just because they don’t care for the powerband.

I realize this isn’t what the OP was asking but if he likes it he shouldn’t modify it just for them. Now if adjusting the pipe screws helps that’s an easy 10 minute adjustment to make everyone in his group happy. Win, win.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Yes, in an ideal world all my friends would just have their own crap. And after thinking this over a few days, I shouldn't be modifying my machines to cater to their needs. Thinking about getting a double couch trailer and adding a third, cheaper ski to the fleet, an X2 so I can have more time with my superjet.

I really do have a problem with being too generous - just bought an additional loaner snowmobile yesterday. Don't worry, it's just an old fan cooled skidoo rev, so we won't have any issues with too much power this time around :)

It's always good to have a loaner/backup ski in the group especially if you make longer trips because you never know when you might be on it. I like your idea of something cheap and reliable like an X2 or even a 650 SX is fun for a beginner and better than watching from the beach.

Top Bottom