2008 JK Freeride "Pismo Rager"

Status
Not open for further replies.

LBE

Eddie Would Go.
I don’t know dude, you don’t sound too hella safe on road or off…(think I’m gonna have to text Mr. R and check you out first, but if he says no…I might just have to pack some protection :rocketwhore:)!!! I remember three nice guys pitching my tent from that crazy/fun Oceanside Caravan! Were you at that guy’s house in Long Beach for the FOREVER WRENCHING JOB (lol), or WAS that your house…if that was your house, I feel safe enough (plus I met your wife:slap:)!

I fly into SD tomorrow, checking outta hotel on Thurs, and was planning to get on the road then. Would that work for you? I’ll check back shortly…I’m in mad hatter preparation mode!

Yes, that was me wrenching, and my house, and my wife. I'm pretty safe. I have the Gold Jeep Cherokee.
Not sure if I will leave Thursday day or eve. Give me a call Thurs.
562-212-3497

Eddie

SuziQ

Banned
I def remember who you are then (the always happy guy, and you said you have funny toes…I’m getting pics this time Sir!) Very cool and thanks…I seriously do have your tequila covered for your kindness too! I honestly did text Mr. R. cuz ya kind skerd :scared:me there…LOL…I was like “Ohhhh nooooo” <Billy Crystal>

I truly loved the seemingly laid back wrenching style…was just harshin for some fun...you guys were actually humpin it!! I can go on your schedule, so no worries (gives me more time to shop for gifts)!

PERFECT…NO SOLO TORTURE!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

I hate to be surf snob, but I am. If the surf report looks good I may make it up. I hate beeing cold and sandy if there is no surf.

Yes, I'm a puss.

Maybe I could be swayed to come, if only someone had a bottle of Tequila...:shhh:

Eddie,

Aaron Sanchez is considering making the trek and Meesh and I *might have room for you and My Mexican in the condo too ;) You two should talk about car-pooling, though knowing him, he wouldn't leave SoCal until bright and early Saturday. He'll bring his pooch Nandi too I hope. Email me at priceconsulting@yahoo.com if you need his contact info.

Hope to see you there either way,
Lisa

LBE

Eddie Would Go.
Eddie,

Aaron Sanchez is considering making the trek and Meesh and I *might have room for you and My Mexican in the condo too ;) You two should talk about car-pooling, though knowing him, he wouldn't leave SoCal until bright and early Saturday. He'll bring his pooch Nandi too I hope. Email me at priceconsulting@yahoo.com if you need his contact info.

Hope to see you there either way,
Lisa

Where are you staying? I may be intrested in throwing in on that. I talked to Pacific Plaza Resort today, and they have rooms avail. and I was thinking of getting one. I stayed there last month and it was awsome. (hot tub!)
I'm leaving Thursday, morning or afternoon is yet to be decided.

(hot tub!)
I'm leaving Thursday, morning or afternoon is yet to be decided.

EDDIE Mr. Happy man we will be there Thurs too. YIPPIE all the guys will be there should be a blast as always. Did i hear Hot tub and tequila WOW Promise to behave this time around:drillsergeant: :spank: LOL.... At anyrate hope you got to see the pics i posted from Blowsion good pics of you in the shop.

See ya there,
Pamela

stanton

High on jetskis.
EDDIE Mr. Happy man we will be there Thurs too. YIPPIE all the guys will be there should be a blast as always. Did i hear Hot tub and tequila WOW Promise to behave this time around:drillsergeant: :spank: LOL.... At anyrate hope you got to see the pics i posted from Blowsion good pics of you in the shop.

See ya there,
Pamela

not just thursday.. TOMORROW! :bananajump::bananajump:

Mike sent me this pic from the Blowsion party.

Go mike go... LOL you said there was never an evil pic of Eddie there ya go.... Still white ass teeth... When back from Pismo will send you those shots K.... See ya soon :) :bananapowerslide::Banane19:

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
My Girlfriend and I will be hitting the road Friday at 5am hope to catch some of the morning shreddage if still available!
Looking forward so seeing many friends!
-Mark

We can't split until Friday afternoon, but at least it's good to see Sac is going to be there in full force. Doug from MotoTechnologies and perhaps Dave, and even the nephew Jason Billings will be headed your way with me in just hours. The best part? I get to relax, ride - and don't have to work an event for a change! Boy has this thing come full circle...back to a ton of us just hanging out and riding - and all in Joe's honor.

Last edited:
We can't split until Friday afternoon, but at least it's good to see Sac is going to be there in full force. Doug from MotoTechnologies and perhaps Dave, and even the nephew Jason Billings will be headed your way with me in just hours. The best part? I get to relax, ride - and don't have to work an event for a change! Boy has this thing come full circle...back to a ton of us just hanging out and riding - and all in Joe's honor.

Now how cool is that? Think this will be great with so many riders from all over to support and honor Joe. :headbang:

conzi_dv8

It's a nice warmth . . .
I just want to thank each and everyone that attended the event! The Colorado crew had a blast and my only regret is not being able to meet and chat with everybody - I wish we had more time to spend there.

We're already talking about next time and unitl then. . . we wish you all good tidings.

L8R,

Kevin

man, i gotta start hitting more of these freerides.

besides the killer partying, it looks like someone has to be there to keep suzi safe! :sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom