2016 Southern Fried Freeride October 14th, 15th, and 16th

Awesome time!!!! Such a great weekend. Thanks to everyone that worked hard to put it together.

Did anyone lose two green camp chairs that say Uline on the bags? They were at the site of the feast this morning and no one was around so we took them.
Those are ours or Susans.

I'll get em back to you somehow. Figured it would be better if I took them instead of just leaving them there

Thanks for getting them. After a couple rounds of stump I forgot all about them lol. No worries with getting them back to me. They should be Free Ride chairs from now on. Keep them, and use them as often as you can. Enjoy!

The life. We decided to stay another day
ffd7aefb65624dcddb58a4d2dcccd97c.jpg

For my first experience at a freeride, it exceeded my expectations. Thankful for mom and dad helping us out and getting to know everyone there, glad everyone shares the same connection towards eachother. Will definitely keep my ears open for any other freerides, and it was an honor to meet all of y'all in person. Great memories, but will hope for more to come

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
For my first experience at a freeride, it exceeded my expectations. Thankful for mom and dad helping us out and getting to know everyone there, glad everyone shares the same connection towards eachother. Will definitely keep my ears open for any other freerides, and it was an honor to meet all of y'all in person. Great memories, but will hope for more to come
Glad you had a great experience!

It was an awesome time thanks for putting this event on. There were so many good riders it was awesome to watch. I would like to thank everyone who helped me work on this RIP to finally figure out the problem. I had fun just watching everyone it was a blast.

Top Bottom