X metal water box

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
All yall fockers that have a X metal box and kept the secret SUCK AZZ! J/K

Put 1 in last night-DAMMIT. This thing ROCKS! I for the life of me can't understand how a water box could improve engine performance, but it dam sure did!!! It's almost like the ski has had a stopped up nose and now all the sudden can breathe again. Best 229.00 my mom ever spent for my birthday!

Pat, U ROCK!!!

keefer

T1
He just wants to be loud and proud like sjetrider. That setup is a loud bastard, we had a lady waving us off and holding her ears the last time sjetrider rode behind the riverboat. Granted she prolly missed her prozac that morning, it is a loud azz setup..

RMBC Freeride

Vintage
Site Supporter
Funny thing I found out today is that they sound different on different ski/motor setups... On my Superjet w/ only rear exhaust and the OEM rubber Exh. hose it is LOUD as hell!!!
Just ran my new hull today (Octane hull w/ yamaha engine) and it is waaaay quieter??? WTF? that ski has front & rear exhaust and I'm using blue silicone hose to the back...
Interesting observation. :thinking: Oh and both skis have the same amount of water going to the pipe/waterbox and the same chamber (TNT :headbang: )

P

PancakePete

Funny thing I found out today is that they sound different on different ski/motor setups... On my Superjet w/ only rear exhaust and the OEM rubber Exh. hose it is LOUD as hell!!!
Just ran my new hull today (Octane hull w/ yamaha engine) and it is waaaay quieter??? WTF? that ski has front & rear exhaust and I'm using blue silicone hose to the back...
Interesting observation. :thinking: Oh and both skis have the same amount of water going to the pipe/waterbox and the same chamber (TNT :headbang: )

I agree 100% ! I love My X-metal box.. lol It sounds way different on mine than others that have it... Mine has alot throater, deeper Noise.
I think thats because the Side Rear and front side exhaust...
If you route it different ways it sound diff. I think that is the best part of the X-metal box... so we all dont sound the same... Like you can hear mine, then When bogie hits the water the some "grumpy power" you can tell who is who....

As for being loud... just like Harleys... Loud pipes save lives....
True... and has helped me in the past...

Oh ya... "If its too Loud, Your to Old !" LOL

I agree 100% ! I love My X-metal box.. lol It sounds way different on mine than others that have it... Mine has alot throater, deeper Noise.
If you route it different ways it sound diff. I think that is the best part of the X-metal box... so we all dont sound the same... Like you can hear mine, then When bogie hits the water the some "grumpy power" you can tell who is who....

four of us were riding this week end all with x-metal boxes.. wonder how that sounded from the beach?? (loud pipes save lives) :booty:..
yes they all sounded a little different due to different engine combos
yes when a (grumpy) motor hits the water look out:beerchug:
:love::love::love: chuckie's motors :09::09::09:

X-SCREAM... is on it's way??? :usa:

Big Kahuna

Administrator

four of us were riding this week end all with x-metal boxes.. wonder how that sounded from the beach?? (loud pipes save lives) :booty:..
yes they all sounded a little different due to different engine combos
yes when a (grumpy) motor hits the water look out:beerchug:
:love::love::love: chuckie's motors :09::09::09:

X-SCREAM... is on it's way??? :usa:

I love my x-metal box. With my 840cc team scream motor and tnt chamber it sounds like my yz-250 did.

And to wonder why the AWA has to work its ass off to keep the waterways open for us all........... personally, it is annoying as hell sounding..........

Top Bottom