Freestyle 2nd snapped Skat pumpshaft

I do tighten it a fair bit as I used have problems with prop spinning loose. I think the shaft must be stainless steel or similar that can't take stretch. DASA1200

x2mafia

Maximum effort
I just cant think of anything else if that was a skat shaft in the pump. its gotta be binding up just enough to fatigue it over time. And it could also be the hub alignment in the pump itself. I am by no means questioning maxx craftsmanship but those things are hand welded correct?

cookn

Kamikaze
we have snapped shortened couch shafts before but those are yamaha style. The are made from a hardened stainless and I think the main culprit was poor weld penetration. Has the kawasaki style been welded or is it just machined

x2mafia

Maximum effort
OMG thats so ugly!

lol just kidding thats SICK. Ive seen the insides of gen 2's that thing looks massive! I dont think youll get any criticism from anybody on that chamber.

To give you context of the pipe, my engine mounts are set back 3"
Mid-section is a about the same diameter as V2, tuned length is longer and totally different cone angles

It must be binding somewhere underload. Maybe put some new pump bearings in or see if they are loose in the pump? Sweet looking pipe by the way.

Top Bottom