Pierre Maxient

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I was just reading on a German forum that Pierre broke his leg in two places.
Open break, too.

Does anyone here know anything?

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
I immediately thought of you, Crabster. :splatt:
Yea, well the difference is he goes about 20-30 feet higher............:headbang: I was working on some flatwater inverts yesterday and dang near blew my eyes out of the sockets.....

Last edited:

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
Yea, well the difference is he goes about 20-30 feet higher............:headbang: I was working on some flatwater inverts yesterday and dang near blew my eyes out of the sockets.....

Close them sooner.

That really sucks on the break! Especially since that'll keep him from riding for a long time?

Hey I have a question for guy with footholds. I rode for 2 hours sat w/ my new ski w/ footholds wearing "water walkers" and i the tops of my feet had rash marks that were bleeding slightly. Does that happen to anyone else or should i just get better shoes to wear?

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
i hope pierre heals up fast , and i am sure he will he is young and strong,i remeber early saturday moriing at daytona nobody was out in the water , only pierre, he was doing roll after roll and backflip after backflip every couple of seconds, one of the top freeriders in the world and a great guy too

Top Bottom