Cuong's Stock Stroke 827. UPDATED PICS!!!

2ride

Enjoy Life...
I just want to say thank you again to Pat and Radney at Team Scream, these guys are top notch. Well I had the opportunity to ride this motor for the first time on Friday. This motor is unreal. It has way too much power for me to handle, yes way too much power. I'm running this motor with a Impros Hooker 13/19, TBM pump cone, and a stock bore nozzle. The motor was performed like a dream: all I did was installed in my hull and set the idle (as stated by Pat) and go. No tuning to messing around. Push the start button and the beast came alive. I have ridden the motor 3 times and I'm still scare to hold it full throttle. I have only went as far as 3/4 and have to back off, it kept pulling and pulling. The motor pulls hard AT ALL RPM and it doesn't let off. The simplicity in this set up is perfect for the surf and for me. Lots of power on a stock crank. Team Scream have built the PERFECT MOTOR for me. Thanks again. Here are a some pictures. Hope you enjoy and will post more pics. And I welcome all questions.

Library-3937.jpg

Library-3938.jpg

Library-3939.jpg

Library-3940.jpg

Library-4148.jpg

Library-4149.jpg

Library-4150.jpg

Library-4151.jpg

Library-4152.jpg

Library-4153.jpg

Library-4154.jpg

Library-4155.jpg

Library-4156.jpg

Library-4157.jpg

Library-4158.jpg

Library-4159.jpg

Library-4160.jpg

Library-4161.jpg

Library-4162.jpg

Last edited:
P

PancakePete

Very nice Coung... That thing is gunna continue to kick your arse... LOL :bigok::brap:

I doubt it,thats a steep pitch for that type of prop,Dont know what he had to do to get one,Ive been waiting on impros to send out my hooker prop for weeks,I keep hearing next week for a month now from dave

Mike Serlin

NOW SPORTING A BIONIC LEG
i rode it this last weekend. It was absolutely insane. I could not believe the power on a stock stroke. It was hard to go back to my boat. How do I get one? Sign me up

Top Bottom