VOTE tablerock OR lake of the ozarks

Where should the Ozarks Invasion be?

• Tablerock, but only if there are wave makers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted..I have friends at LOTO and was trying to plan a small vacation around it and get to visit them at the same time.

I could care a less about the water. Either way though im just down to ride.

I've only ridden Tablerock, what are the advantages of LOTO over it..? More wake makers there? I didn't see a ton of huge boats on Tablerock, but I'm sure there are plenty. I only rode around the smaller marinas. Some of you locals post more reasons to go either way before we vote..

I've only ridden Tablerock, what are the advantages of LOTO over it..? More wake makers there? I didn't see a ton of huge boats on Tablerock, but I'm sure there are plenty. I only rode around the smaller marinas. Some of you locals post more reasons to go either way before we vote..

Table rock has some extremely clean water and from what I have seen is a bit more calm. When I went there the lake was nearly dead..but as I previously mentioned it was the summer where the water was like 40foot up. We couldn't even make it under some of the bridges.

I doubt I will make this but I voted TR just because I would love to ride again at the place that started this friggin addiction to begin with!

lol...yea my bad....I mean I would like to go...but probably can't justify it...unless it was on my way to Cali or Oregon! Hmmmm!?

showmepro1200

ISJWTA Member #007
lol...yea my bad....I mean I would like to go...but probably can't justify it...unless it was on my way to Cali or Oregon! Hmmmm!?

I understand Madmat.

Its just that this appears to be somewhat of a crossroads on the future of the Ozarks Invasion here. What really gets me is that guys think there are literally turds floating in the Lake of the Ozarks nowadays.

I'll try to attend the Invasion, where ever it may be held.

Layne

Addicted.
I think most the people who voted would go regardless of where it is. From Springfield its 2hrs to LOTO or 1hr to Table Rock, either way its not a huge difference.

Tablerock freeride

Hey Guys lets not split hairs and make anybody mad, There is twenty some of us that ride together at Tablerock and we will try to have a freeride too!! That way we can hopefully have a ride closer for ARK. OKL. people and we can have 2 freerides for the people that want to make both.

showmepro1200

ISJWTA Member #007
Sorry to get touchy there for a bit. Its just the whole 'bash the LOZ" thing that is going on (not in here, I mean over all the state). People you need to know this is more of a media and politics thing than anything else. Every lake has its troubles, if not now, someday.

I'll still be down there most every weekend next summer. I gotta have the "big" (LOZ MO) waves. Can't do smooth too much, I'll fall asleep at the wheel.

On a good note, I guess I'll have the whole lake to myself to ride ha ha

58vwragtop

Braap Certified
Maybe one early like June, and one sometime in August.[/QUOTE]

That sounds good to me. Im at the Ozarks alot with my cabin I use, and I was planning on making a trip to TRL just to ride. So count me in for what ever, but the big waves do make if FUN!

I have a couple of ideas for places to have it, one would be right over by Indian point. Keegan has a friend that he talk to last year that has a resort with a loading ramp that's back in a cove just off the main part of the lake. So there would be saftey for new riders and you would not have far to ride out to the main part of the lake by Indian point where there is a marina with about 300 wave makers that come and go all day, plus we usually have are own wave makers anyway.

Attachments

• DSC00344.JPG
    DSC00344.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC00324.JPG
    DSC00324.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC00326.JPG
    DSC00326.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 37
I have a couple of ideas for places to have it, one would be right over by Indian point. Keegan has a friend that he talk to last year that has a resort with a loading ramp that's back in a cove just off the main part of the lake. So there would be saftey for new riders and you would not have far to ride out to the main part of the lake by Indian point where there is a marina with about 300 wave makers that come and go all day, plus we usually have are own wave makers anyway.

Here's a few more pics of Kyle air'n it out on some of our wavemakers.

Attachments

• 5412_527566426295_80402199_31450456.jpg
    5412_527566426295_80402199_31450456.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 5412_527566446255_80402199_31450460.jpg
    5412_527566446255_80402199_31450460.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 5412_527566421305_80402199_31450455.jpg
    5412_527566421305_80402199_31450455.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 41
Status
Not open for further replies.